Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido still moved to grab Neko though. Akainu didn't move from his spot. All he could do was cry helplessly about Shanks protecting Luffy.

Also if Oden is stronger than Kaido then that just means we can add another to the list of much stronger than admirals :kayneshrug:
Feels so good to see you have not a single legit counter argument, not that i really expected anything else
:cheers:

Shanks made Akainu cry while Kinemon made the fraud cry, i take it

People here really have little faith in Sanji lmao :gokulaugh:
The reactions will be hilarious when he comes in a clutch to save momo and Nami :smithnie:
If you think he's really with prostitutes when the war is starting you are a simple minded :milaugh:

And that Law panel doesn't tell us much about what he's doing and I don't like that :seriously:
lol at stealth bracku
coming in "clutch" after the scabbards already handled the people guarding momo .

A few thoughts:

- Kinda hope Hotei/Fukurokuju are strong enough to warrant legitimate battles against either 2 Scabbards or 2 Strawhats.

- I don't think Orochi and Kanjuro are done yet, both barely showed off their powers and to some effect we have unresolved answers between them both (What Kanjuro did to Yasue's body, what Orochi's actual plans for Wano were, etc). I can see Kanjuro becoming "good" again after losing, hence not desecrating Yasue's body. Idk. Something tragic is going on with him.

- Still on the thought that the Numbers all have legitimate zoan fruits and are competent fighters, but like the BMP, Oda is keeping them away atm because there are too many characters to focus on.

- On that note, hopefully Pero isn't the only BMP to actually show up in Wano. The rest need to if this is where the crew falls, they all need big moments showing their fall.

- Hopefully Drake, Apoo and Hawkins all join Luffy's side, they need the help lol. The 8 supernova should be fighting the Yonko at some point.

- Curious as to what Marco is seeing in the ocean. If not Peros, is it an ally? There still is the question of if they had an unknown person on their ship (that striped Kimono design does not match anyone's so far). Will other former Rocks pirates show up? Marines? CP-0? Former WB Pirates? Rocks Pirates? A ton of factors at play here.

- Who is Yamato's mother? She's ending up right in front of BM with Luffy, so I'm partially hoping BM looks at her funny.

- I still question if there is an Ace. It still does not make sense to me that Oda stopped at King. The PH figure STILL exists, whether we know it or not. Unless it was a poor representation of Kaido instead (which is possible; a bald representation), I don't see how this person is not important.

Are you even trying lmao?:milaugh: The man who saw Roger in his prime and WB called Shanks' haki 'amazing' or 'incredible'. This when we know the stronger you are, the stronger your CotC. Then that same man deflected a Mihawk slash like it was a fodder attack:smithnie:
Oh stop with these garbage ass responses.

The man who fought Roger in his prime called Mihawks battle legendary.

Does statement seriously matter to you? You know when Mihawk gets the title of WSS, the whole world acknowledges Mihawk as strongest swordsman.

Did you SEE Shanks disagreeing with Mihawks title? It literally means he among all others have unanimous approval that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks

Did you see when Mihawk calls Shanks one armed has been and not Shanks, not one of his commanders have any kinda rebuttal while when he sees Mihawk he gets excited and ready to battle.

Why are you guys so self contradicting?

My man @ShishioIsBack has been saying that Mihawk has the greatest armament Haki in the verse since Dressrosa and he’s basically been proven right lol.

Meanwhile there is still no evidence that King = Smoothie.
At this point I can't even count how many times I have been proven right on Zoro related stuff.

Nearly as many times as @Red Admiral has been proven false on Shanks related stuff

Last edited:
Also a blitz would be the scabbards being infront of Kaido but moving so fast that he can’t react, the most recent example being what Luffy did to Ulti when he grabbed her horns and slammed her in the ground.

Not hiding in a room behind Kaido and jumping him randomly. That’s not a blitz. That’s jumping a drunk man in the middle of his speech.
And once again we're going with the famous inconsistent use of arguments to save face for your side.

The existence of CoO is debunking this. Primebeard felt Oden incoming when he was still hidden behind the huge trees of the forest while the scabbards dashed through a wall and Kaidou still wasn't enough to show the reaction speed of defending himself of the upcoming attack.

He was blitzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.