Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no implication of it because Oda has never shown Zoro or Mihawk to be gay.

You can make an assessment for Sanji as he did loose his man hood and people stronger were ready to tear his booty apart.

We know Kaido has headliners and Zoro and Kidd are on Frontlines and Headliners are no where to be seen, obviously they fighting them. You think gifters turned kidd into a bloody pulp?
:milaugh:
what is this thread dawg:suresure:

They have weaker CoA.
BM ans Kaido dont have better CoA than Kata.

Marco lacks range attacks to even counter Kata
King too so far has no range attack that can counter Kata.

There's no commander than can beat Katakuri, Oda made it clear when G4 with its speed and AP can't even land hits or push Kata past mid diff, until Luffy got FS and used a faster g4 then he barely matched base Kata.
Do you guys seriously believe Marco and King have better or equal speed and AP than boundman ? Lol

Izo can never disarm casual Kata even in dreams.
Bruh, you alright? This is exatly what I'm talking about lmao.

What is Katakuri the strongest character in the series? wtf lmao

Mihawk is the one who made Shanks famous enough to be an emperor though, it says it in the novel
We making things up now :suresure: That desperate Shishio?
When Shanks had both his arms he was contender for WSS and PK, the gold medals that main characters want, but he lost an arm and he got relegated to being mere yonko
Post automatically merged:

@Seraphoenix
When Shanks was equal to Mihawk he wasn't strong enough to be a Yonko. He had to dock in a village for over a year.

I would need evidence to see Rayleigh the master of Conquerors Haki, Armament Haki, observation Haki and man who can make an admiral react in frustration in his old age, and Garp comparing Ray's legends to Whitebeard, got phased by some Haki clash.

I don't think Ray would have even minor trouble if he was inches away from clashing. I am 99% sure he can replicate the same feat.
But he was getting ready to square up against Oden with Gaban. Ch. 966!! Read all about it

Status
Not open for further replies.