Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Read the manga. I am trying very hard to educate you but you are not listening. Law says they fought WB for territory. We know if you go to the NW you either fall under a Yonko crew or fight them.

It's hilarious because without Shanks everyone would correctly conclude that Mihawk is Vista level.
Want me to read the manga?
Real rich coming from a literal flat earther who thinks one armed Has been swordsman whose CoA was not even strong enough to make a permanent black blade is stronger than strongest swordsman in the world.

Why would I give a shit about Law's words when Law would never become PK himself? Luffy's words because he will actually become PK > Law's words and Big Mom's words

So stop this bullshit

I would take Luffy's words over some retarded fat bitch's who has been struggling to be PK for 25 years and still can't hack it.
Luffy says to be PK he needs to surpass Yonkou and admirals, guess what he will surpass admirals after Yonko.

Yonko are so irrelevant, two of them are going down in one arc and Shanks is about to get his death off paneled.
Mihawk wrecks all these fodders who get blitzed by Kinnemon level scrubs an get PTSD from shit that happened 25 years ago or have their arm converted into fish turd.
Luffy says that because at Dressrosa he was weaker than admirals. BM who is a Yonko isn't, so she has less obstacles to be PK. Though I should note that Fujitora said Luffy had the strength to back up his words so he was close to admiral level (Marco level) there.

Mihawk couldn't wreck Vista or pre-skip Luffy. How is he wrecking all of them?:smithnie:

Luffy says that because at Dressrosa he was weaker than admirals. BM who is a Yonko isn't, so she has less obstacles to be PK. Though I should note that Fujitora said Luffy had the strength to back up his words so he was close to admiral level (Marco level) there.

Mihawk couldn't wreck Vista or pre-skip Luffy. How is he wrecking all of them?:smithnie:
Stop making excuses now, you are so badly embarrassed in this debate by me, you aren't even attempting to make sense.

Oh and Shanks got wrecked by a fish, how is he not getting wrecked by East Blue Zoro?

Want me to read the manga?
Real rich coming from a literal flat earther who thinks one armed Has been swordsman whose CoA was not even strong enough to make a permanent black blade is stronger than strongest swordsman in the world.

Why would I give a shit about Law's words when Law would never become PK himself? Luffy's words because he will actually become PK > Law's words and Big Mom's words

So stop this bullshit
Who cares about a permanent black blade? How did it help vs Vista? this magical black blade?:vistalaugh: or against Jozu?

Law and BM know more than you ty you much. stay mad lad.
I need to see them fighting on panel to believe that.
And why would Shanks fight WB for territory? That motherfucker has become emperor only 6 years ago after WB Kaido and BM have already decided and settled their territories
@Seraphoenix
Yes they settled their territories and he came and took some from them :cheers:

Who cares about a permanent black blade? How did it help vs Vista? this magical black blade?:vistalaugh: or against Jozu?

Law and BM know more than you ty you much. stay mad lad.
What do you mean how did this help vs Vista?
Show me Mihawk using named attacks, special attacks, secret techniques.
Why would it help him if he had absolutely no interest in Vista.

Against Jozu? Really the guy made out of diamond blocking a casual flying slash aimed at flesh and bones?

Where was Shanks' Godly Hakimanship when his turd ass was getting blitzed by a mountain bandit and he was becoming Fish food?

Status
Not open for further replies.