Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is joining the crew. Not really up for debate at this point when Oda is having her straight up demand. Like is he gonna have her suddenly change her mind at the end or something? The whole Luffy saying no thing is playing out to be more of a gag than something serious. More likely than not, he's gonna accept her in.
This post is gonna age very badly.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can definitely see Yamato joining, basically like an Oden to Roger, can also see her joining grandfleet,

I agree we dont have any reason/speculation of her purpose, but I dont think Luffy wants to use that log book in anyway possible.

Zeff offered his book and luffy declined,

When Usopp asked Rayleigh about One Piece, Luffy not wanting to know the answer

IMO that forsure wont be her purpose "if she joins the crew"
If Luffy wants to get to Laugh Tale (duh), he’ll lean on Yamato and the book even if it’s to the smallest extent possible. What if the book contains information on where the missing Road Poneglyph was? What if Roger himself moved it to prevent his Yonko competitors from reaching the end of the Grand Line, and Oden noted where they put it? What if there are still unknown obstacles to finding the last island that Yamato alone would know? He doesn’t have to be spoon fed or hold hands all the way, but he still has no fucking clue what he’s doing, and Yamato is literally the best and ONLY person to help him succeed in his own way.

Well Vivi also showed interest in traveling the world but then changed her mind. Yeah?
Vivi all throughout Arabasta showed nothing but intreast in saving her people, her flashback with Koza is all fighting for the people, the lessons her father taught and her own moral compass was all about putting her people ahead of her own life.

Both her and Koza did everything they could in what they thought would help/save there people, hell Vivi wanted nothing more then to stop the war before people of the country died as her father and her belive the People are the Country.

Vivi was nothing but dedicated to her people, hell Nami wanted at first to skip a doctor because she could see just how much torment Vivi was experiencing due to the troubles of her Kingdom the arc beat you over the head with it as Vivi could never leave her people.

Trying to compare Vivi here in this situation is asinine.

She literally said previous chapter that these things prevent from her being free and had her trapped for 20 years. Saying that the fear of them explosing is the reason why she could never leave for TWENTY years. You sure you read One Piece ? You know the series where the MC destroying Nami's room in Arlong Park had huge emotional impact
Did you see her flashback with Ace yet? Do you know her actual dream? Have we seen her explain what her true motivations are beyond being "Oden"? Exactly, now sit down. The shackles are not the main cause of her trauma, Oden's death was, getting the shit beat out of her by Kaido was.

Stop using past strawhats as examples. Every strawhat has broken the mold for how they qualify being main characters. Robins actual motivations were hidden for a 150 chapters before she had her dream. Jinbe quite literally does not have a personal, tragic flashback yet, and yet he's the 10th strawhat.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamato is joining the crew. Not really up for debate at this point when Oda is having her straight up demand. Like is he gonna have her suddenly change her mind at the end or something? The whole Luffy saying no thing is playing out to be more of a gag than something serious. More likely than not, he's gonna accept her in.
This post is gonna age as beautifully as you have :cheers:

Base kick from Sanji and Hawkins is struggling and is getting pushed back. He can't even keep up with Sanji lmao.
Your Hawkins wank is getting out of controll.
Sanji is using his RS. He kicked Page One with it and beat him. Well, he had to run away, but still. Page One is an ancient Zoan. Hawkins casually blocked a kick from RS Snaji, who is in his strongest form.

Did you see her flashback with Ace yet? Do you know her actual dream? Have we seen her explain what her true motivations are beyond being "Oden"? Exactly, now sit down. The shackles are not the main cause of her trauma, Oden's death was, getting the shit beat out of her by Kaido was.

Stop using past strawhats as examples. Every strawhat has broken the mold for how they qualify being main characters. Robins actual motivations were hidden for a 150 chapters before she had her dream. Jinbe quite literally does not have a personal, tragic flashback yet, and yet he's the 10th strawhat.
Jinbe did not have shackles keeping him trapped. Not all straw hats follow the exact same pattern but Oda clearly has a way of treating his protagonists and you need to be blind to not see it.. .. One Piece isn't just silly randomness despite what you think. Reread chapter 985 again and dare tell me the shackles removal wasn't the perfect occasion to have an emotional scene.

Look weither you want a character to join or not is fine its your opinon but just don't go making up nonsense requirements on why they can't join or such as if the arc is over or not.

Its weird some of the people on the last site made arguments against coming up with reasons for a character not joining (Carrot and even before hand in other sites from Jinbe (Can't fit through doors, no flashback) to Franky)) to then turn it around so you only do it for a character you so far don't like?

Jinbe did not have shackles keeping him trapped. Not all straw hats follow the exact same pattern but Oda clearly has a way of treating his protagonists and you need to be blind to not see it.. .. One Piece isn't just silly randomness despite what you think. Reread chapter 985 again and dare tell me the shackles removal wasn't the perfect occasion to have an emotional scene.
Where do they even have the fucking time though? The cuffs were rigged to blow up and they did, A big one at that.

No, because the shackles aren't what she's emotionally tied to, its Oden, his scabbards, and her father... And you tell me I dont know how to read One Piece smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.