Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oden, very generically, recounts his adventures in his log. We have no idea how descriptive he got in there, but judging from this page specifically, he doesn't go into depth. He merely explains "We learned of the entire truth of the world" and the following mysteries related to it.

Nothing here implies he physically wrote every secret in the journal, just how his voyages went and where he went as a pirate, as well as what he did.
Do you see the thickness of that journal right? Lmao

The words we see are summing up whatever was written inside.

Knowing that him and his scabbards were about to launch a full on assault on Kaido and Orochi, you'd think he'd tell his scabbards that if anything were to happen to him then they would need to destroy the Journal if there was anything of major importance written into it. This is something that the disbanded Roger Pirates have carried in secret with them for over 20 years, and the original Kozuki clan members carved the way to Laugh Tale in giant indestructible stone pillars to guide someone to Laugh Tale, yet Oden just ups and goes and writes it down in a Journal? He'd just be slapping everyone in the face with that, right down to his ancestors.

And as I said, everyones Journey is different. I don't see Luffy having any issues with knowing about Roger's adventures. His issue would come from knowing how to get to Laugh Tale itself.
This right here, couldn't have put it better if I tried!

Knowing that him and his scabbards were about to launch a full on assault on Kaido and Orochi, you'd think he'd tell his scabbards that if anything were to happen to him then they would need to destroy the Journal if there was anything of major importance written into it. This is something that the disbanded Roger Pirates have carried in secret with them for over 20 years, and the original Kozuki clan members carved the way to Laugh Tale in giant indestructible stone pillars to guide someone to Laugh Tale, yet Oden just ups and goes and writes it down in a Journal? He'd just be slapping everyone in the face with that, right down to his ancestors.

And as I said, everyones Journey is different. I don't see Luffy having any issues with knowing about Roger's adventures. His issue would come from knowing how to get to Laugh Tale itself.
Well the journal definitely mentions things beyond the adventures as we see( someone put the panel ).

"you'd think he'd tell his scabbards that if anything were to happen to him"
Doubt he would say something like that.

His journal was probably in Toki hands so we don't know oden intentions.

This is likely i think Ace probably turned down the request of her joining him and he probably must have said his young brother might be right person.

This is my speculation its certain Ace probably declined her for some reason.
no she couldnt go
due to the cuffs
she said that much
Post automatically merged:

Didn't Ace told Yamato about Luffy?

Plus Yamato mentions Ace when he sees Luffy...like saying he resembles to him.

She never says that he is the one oden was waiting ...
Tho this could change once they beat Kaido.

That will make her into a fangirl....idk if it's good.

Not 100% certain obviously.
ok
so my possibility is not out of the question

J

Jo_Ndule

*Ndule is his name call him that. He has stated many times he doesn't like when people trivialize his name.

But that thread is almost a certainty at this point. If he doesn't make it, I will.
Thanks for speaking up but Ndule isn't my real name, I just don't like people deform it.

Anyway
Neko will make Mihawk quit twice in 2 seconds.

Marco came as a background support under Neko. Vista is below Dukes. Vista couldn't do a thing to Ronse lol whole Neko is able to flip zoan form Jack easily.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thanks for speaking up but Ndule isn't my real name, I just don't like people deform it.

Anyway
Neko will make Mihawk quit twice in 2 seconds.

Marco came as a background support under Neko. Vista is below Dukes. Vista couldn't do a thing to Ronse lol whole Neko is able to flip zoan form Jack easily.
Lmfao.
Youre broken.
Its only gonna get worse for you.

Oden, very generically, recounts his adventures in his log. We have no idea how descriptive he got in there, but judging from this page specifically, he doesn't go into depth. He merely explains "We learned of the entire truth of the world" and the following mysteries related to it.

Nothing here implies he physically wrote every secret in the journal, just how his voyages went and where he went as a pirate, as well as what he did.
damn ... Roger looks like a living beast ... he is a godking not pirate king

Status
Not open for further replies.