Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think about Orochi now?

The Scabbards stated he was worthless to begin with. It was always about Kaido.
I also believe that he never truly mattered in the full scale of things. That's why Oden disregarded him and even Denjiro didn't exact any form of revenge even when the perfect opportunity presented itself. He's just a pawn for both sides. Kaido used him to control Wano and the Denjiro also used him to plot the raid against Kaido.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Of course Izo knows King... Mihawk knew Vista, Doffy knew Atmos, Moriah knew Curiel. They were Shichibukai and they instantly recognize other Yonko execs.

It would make no sense for a Yonko exec not to know Kaido's right hand.
So you telling me Whitebeard Pirates is actually knew if Kaido and the Calamities is in Wano and they dont even curious about what happened to Oden?

Oh I see you just ignored what I said and then say I don't have a legit counter argument???:smithnie:

Kaido was shocked, while Akainu was scared:

So scared he didn't dare move from his spot. Call me when Kaido runs or backs down from a fight.
I mean Akainu needed to nerf a already nerfed Yonko just to be able to fight him, even before this face it was clear that he is scared of fighting Yonkos

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
It'll be interesting to see how the next few chapters go. Clearly the scabbards aren't going to make a dent at this time so itll be interesting to see how Kaido's side fights back. On the flipside, next chapter probably is going to be half dedicated to the hidden samurai/Yakuza revealing themselves and attacking
Yes, next chapter gonna be interesting because im afraid if this is like chapter 922 all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.