Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So what now? Ulti beating Yamato and winning the prize to fight Calamity?:suresure::suresure:

Luffy vs Big Mom?

What is Oda planning rn.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
thoughts on Ulti using Mace/Morning star? lol
It's fine. Is she doing it to emulate Kaido? Or is it just a supporting weapon while her headbutts are her main attack?
I dunno but I think we'll see her fight extensively in the war since she's a popular new character.

Where Black Maria at though?

Seth

โ€Ž
The calamities might transform to zoan form, joining big mom in main park.
Ngl.
If wee sees Sanji next time there are 3 possibilities:
1. He lays on the ground in awe after seeing Black Maria.
2. He's on the main plaza using RS.
3. North boys theory -Law because we saw him:zosleepy:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
It's fine. Is she doing it to emulate Kaido? Or is it just a supporting weapon while her headbutts are her main attack?
I dunno but I think we'll see her fight extensively in the war since she's a popular new character.

Where Black Maria at though?
Oda really fck with me right now, how did he perfectly make 3 of my favorite characters disappear lol.
Post automatically merged:

Ngl.
If wee sees Sanji next time there are 3 possibilities:
1. He lays on the ground in awe after seeing Black Maria.
2. He's on the main plaza using RS.
3. North boys theory -Law because we saw him:zosleepy:
1. Sanji encounter Black Maria -> Kalifa 2.0 or Viola 2.0. (Kalifa 2.0 no please, Viola 2.0 im okay with that)
2. I doubt though, he might still somewhere but not in main plaza
3. Im not sure if Law already near main plaza, there is still a possibility if Law might meet X-Drake, Hawkins, and Sanji in somewhere.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oda really fck with me right now, how did he perfectly make 3 of my favorite characters disappear lol.
Post automatically merged:

1. Sanji encounter Black Maria -> Kalifa 2.0 or Viola 2.0. (Kalifa 2.0 no please, Viola 2.0 im okay with that)
2. I doubt though, he might still somewhere but not in main plaza
3. Im not sure if Law already near main plaza, there is still a possibility if Law might meet X-Drake, Hawkins, and Sanji in somewhere.
I hope Calamities decide to attack Luffy and Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe would jump in front of him to block them. That would be mad hype.

U
it's so nice that after all the bullshit in the past 20 chaptets we are getting a few good chapters in Wano
The red scabbards have definitely grown on me in the last 2 chapters specially Kinemon and Kiku and it's nice that Kaido is getting a bit fleshed out instead of staying just a mindless brute also i'm so hyped for Sulong i hope it doesn't get offscreened anyway a 8/10 chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.