Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
how did he perfectly make 3 of my favorite characters disappear lol.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Drake and Sanji will definitely play a major role. Now is the Samurai's turn, before the outside alliance gets involved.

Black Maria is a wild card though, I have no idea if she'll play a big role or she'll just get 1-2 chapters for her fight/defeat.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Drake and Sanji will definitely play a major role. Now is the Samurai's turn, before the outside alliance gets involved.

Black Maria is a wild card though, I have no idea if she'll play a big role or she'll just get 1-2 chapters for her fight/defeat.
The female in alliance side is Ocho (female yakuza boss), Robin, and Nami. So im not sure if she got a decent fight lol

it's so nice that after all the bullshit in the past 20 chaptets we are getting a few good chapters in Wano
The red scabbards have definitely grown on me in the last 2 chapters specially Kinemon and Kiku and it's nice that Kaido is getting a bit fleshed out instead of staying just a mindless brute also i'm so hyped for Sulong i hope it doesn't get offscreened anyway a 8/10 chapter.
wait for your nickname to be OS next chapter, son.

I wonder if it's time for Kaido to bring his hybrid form,because the 9S and minks will probably look good next chapter or two,it would be stupid if he again goes to his human form.

We know that she is the kind of Yonko to kill her own family

Just like Teach would

I actually doubt Kaido is as petty as BM
Actually he is since it's very doubtful Linlin would have ever betrayed her own captain and crew if she had been taken and raised by someone similar to Whitebeard whereas Teach remorselessly murdered and betrayed the guys who had taken them as a member of their family and being kind to him.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kaido, somehow, weakened so that the sheaths or pierced, everything so that the poor did not die without doing anything against the MAN who cooked ODEN alive

. HAHA HA. Now, the monster is sober, strong, with its normal DF, now it is the strongest of all. This world is very easy for kaido, he doesn't even need to use kouka haki. The expected of the greatest military power in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, even seeing this with good quality i still think that Perospero is running away from Marco

And sometimes i really wonder what does the translators smoke, i want that.

I mean, i never understood the meaning of creating new sentences out of nowhere instead of translating the sentences. I get that sometimes there are sentences difficult to translate and they must put it in someway but when it's easy to translate i just don't get it.

It's nothing really new tho, mangastream, readjump did that a lot(sometimes even the spanish translation of mangaplus does the same). But well, whatever.

And btw just in case, i know that my translations are not the best, i'm just saying that i don't understand why they create new sentences out of nowhere instead of just translating that correctly

Yes right now they have the chance but what this can change very hard soon.
If Kaido alone take out the Minks and RS the alliance lose a big force. And Kaido could still fight Luffy and the other Supernova + Marco. Who are left then for the calamity,flyers and Big mom if the most strong members of the alliance are needed for Kaido alone.

Because right now it seems like Kaido really solo the Minks and RS.
Kaido will have hard time finishing off with Minks and RS. I'm not saying he can't win but he too will suffer some heavy casualty. I bet the Dukes will have some insane Power Ups. Kaido will be weakened down enough for the Supernovas to finish him off, if he actually get in a serious brawl with Minks and RS. He isn't as tough as he is being projected.
The only thing I can't understand is how Big Mom plot will play out. Maybe Peros will convince her otherwise. Kaido himself said Pirates will betray each others..might be a hint..:shocking:

even if it doesn't end here, i don't see a major lose from the alliance, just because it's impossible for them to recover if they are all put to jail again. And the 20 year prophecy will be gone when they'll be able to recover if they ever do. At worst if it doesn't end this night in Onigashima, then 90/100 of the enemy will still be taken out and only less than an hundred men will be standing up against each other, probably few men of Kaido, BM, themselves, and the RS, SH crew, Kidd, Marco, Law.
Alliance has everything to lose here. All their plotting and planning for 20 long years. If they fail to end it during the festival night, more reinforcement from the country might show up. Imagine the state of Samurais when they have fought a whole night. Them failing here can only lead to Impel Down/ Udon V2 which is highly unlikely to happen. Top Dogs of Beast Pirates are yet to show up on the battle. None of the Alliance will make it out of Onigashima if the Raid fails, Kinemon said it himself. The tragedy of Act 3 doesn't necessarily need to be of Raid fail. Oda might be creating a diversion here.

The reason Marco came with Peros is only one, as we have already seem, Perorin does not approve this alliance with the BP, he is here to problaly sabotage and end it... This alliance is shady as fuck, BM have already betrayed everyone she made an alliance until now no reason for this one work out and Kaido already said Pirates betray.

@Red Admiral

Buddy, I've probably missed your take on all these events in the spoiler threads, what's your opinion on Kaidou being hurt by Kinemon/Kiku and him shouting out in pain while sickbeard didn't make a sound at having his organs impaled repeatedly and losing his brain etc.

Would love to get your take on this.
thanks ....

well ... not gonna lie ... I did not expect that to happen ... sure ... it's a story and villeins and hero should change the upper hand time and time

their plan was to attack Kaido when he is drunk ... and they did it

I can justify this for myself by saying
well ... Kaido was drunk
well ... Kaido was off guard and in one piece off guard people can even get one shot
well ... they used Ryo
well ... Kaido didn't even took much of damage

but

I am disappointed a bit ...

not sure it's cause I thought too high of Kaido's durability
or
simply cause I can't understand why Oda should tell us Kaido can't be hurt , show that to us in many times and break his own promise in the first act of fight ...

I think Kaido still gonna shine in next few chapters ...
I still don't even think the alliance can win this fight ... and assume as soon as Big Mom and Kaido going all out upper hand gonna change .... Luffy need more help even now ....

next chapter element of surprise would be close to over ... and after that Kaido gonna be the one who shock us

if not .... I'm ready to change my point of view about anything

hope that's fair enough for you

p.s

I call Whitebeard in my own language with this title " مرد مردان" the man among men ....
of course he have a much much higher will than Kaido ... or maybe anyone we saw so far

French scans says " je veux te montrer qui est le plus puissant au monde"

English scans "... The strongest/most powerful military power"

Japanese raws mentions army/military or is it personal power?
i think Kaido is talking about himself. it would fit the context. scabbard attacked him and managed to injure him. and alliance is jumping around and Luffy is claiming big stuffs. so Kaido got pissed and decided to show why he is a yonko and has been successfully maintaining his empire. so basically he wants to put these "big mouth" scrubs to their lvl.

i dont think talking about his crew strength here make much sense looking at those panels. i mean if he was going on about his own crew strength we would see panels of calamities looking menacing instead we only saw Kaido ready for rampage. so this made me believe that Kaido is talking about himself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.