Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, dude, I didn’t think I’d have to defend that when I wrote it...I’m commenting on a little gag from a single panel, it’s not like I think Luffy’s just a giant moron. Why are you taking this so seriously? Did you read the part below it in my original post when I took that comment back and praised him for being aware of the situation?
I agree to both points from y'all. Luffy is a giant Moron, But he can be smart when he tries. He just needs to get better and apply himself.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree to both points from y'all. Luffy is a giant Moron, But he can be smart when he tries. He just needs to get better and apply himself.
His personality is a gag one. Oda uses him as a laugh stock when they are not serious or not fighting.

@Kejon Looks like Hawkins survived Law’s questioning and joined forces with him, are you all right?? Do we need to send someone to do a wellness check on you??
I'm not good at all...:josad:If that really is Hawkins, then Oda did him dirty. Hawkins should get a grand entrance when he appears again, and not this little panel only showing his hair :tch: And of course he survived Law, I mean we're talking about Hawkins here :specialmeh: Now, Hawkins should get a lot more attention, glory and recognition. He should appear as a well rested, fresh looking person, ready to take on Kaido :kata:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Right, which I obviously agree with...I’ve been reading this series for 17 years, I wouldn’t have stuck around this long if the main character was just a hapless dope with no redeeming qualities.

well that part intrigued me..so I didn't look further down the post....:josad:
I get it, I’ve leapt before looking many times. Not trying to downplay Luffy, he’s always been sharp enough to get serious when necessary. Just thought that was a dumb (but funny!) joke and I was trying to put my own spin on it. Humor is clearly too subjective for every bit to work...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm not good at all...:josad:If that really is Hawkins, then Oda did him dirty. Hawkins should get a grand entrance when he appears again, and not this little panel only showing his hair :tch: And of course he survived Law, I mean we're talking about Hawkins here :specialmeh: Now, Hawkins should get a lot more attention, glory and recognition. He should appear as a well rested, fresh looking person, ready to take on Kaido :kata:
Honestly, yeah, Hawkins deserves more than a quick look like that. The man was bisected and bleeding out in a jail cell last we saw him; now he’s good as new and just hanging out at Onigashima?? You need to back up a little and give the psychic killer his due, Oda!! :smithnie:

Right, which I obviously agree with...I’ve been reading this series for 17 years, I wouldn’t have stuck around this long if the main character was just a hapless dope with no redeeming qualities.

I get it, I’ve leapt before looking many times. Not trying to downplay Luffy, he’s always been sharp enough to get serious when necessary. Just thought that was a dumb (but funny!) joke and I was trying to put my own spin on it. Humor is clearly too subjective for every bit to work...
I don't think I would stand it either. It's one of the tropes I hate/dislike alot. MC is an idiot can't use his brain etc...
I mean most of the Big 3 Main characters were clever, but they were idiots too. I'd just prefer a lead that can think critically about things that don't pertain to their main goal if you know what I mean. It's why I loved lelouch. Chinese Electric Batman (lol Darker than Black) was good but that's anime only, among others.

Also they don't even have to be smart smart, but like Konosuba's lead, He's actually hilarious, clever but can think. IIRC

I'm not delusional but the Zoro fanboys are. And if you continue to go along with their idiotic agenda, your no better.
not sure why you are grouping me with zoro fanboys
but ok . you would think zoro fanboys stand to gain more from hyping kaido anyway cause they believe he will cut him. kaido just looks disappointing . its that simple
kaido should knock out raizo, or okiku with his coc first before you imply he's capable of knocking out doffy with one
fact is kinemon cant cut the birdcage but cut through kaido
go and be salty elsewhere.
:kayneshrug:

not sure why you are grouping me with zoro fanboys
but ok . you would think zoro fanboys stand to gain more from hyping kaido anyway cause they believe he will cut him. kaido just looks disappointing . its that simple
kaido should knock out raizo, or okiku with his coc first before you imply he's capable of knocking out doffy with one
fact is kinemon cant cut the birdcage but cut through kaido
go and be salty elsewhere.
:kayneshrug:
That's why I'm grouping you with the Zoro bois. :kata:
Your being hasty on your judgement for something that was just meant for the 9 to feel like they did something, Not that it means much in the grand scale of things. :goyea:
Ambushing a drunken dude, Good Job! here's your Cookie.

:watchout:

reminder okiku sword made kaido scream in pain

That's why I'm grouping you with the Zoro bois. :kata:
Your being hasty on your judgement for something that was just meant for the 9 to feel like they did something, Not that it means much in the grand scale of things. :goyea:
Ambushing a drunken dude, Good Job! here's your Cookie.

:watchout:
nah am good mate
there's nothing to judge
fact is
kinemon had this ryou in dressrossa
failed to cut the birdcage
doffy one shot kinemon
and kinemon stabbed kaido and made him scream. pls point out where I lied.
or are you goin to make another excuse. whether you think it means much or nothing is not relevant. its a fact.

reminder okiku sword made kaido scream in pain

nah am good mate
there's nothing to judge
fact is
kinemon had this ryou in dressrossa
failed to cut the birdcage
doffy one shot kinemon
and kinemon stabbed kaido and made him scream. pls point out where I lied.
or are you goin to make another excuse. whether you think it means much or nothing is not relevant. its a fact.
I can't help it if you ignore context to suit your agenda. Just like the Zoro bois.

Status
Not open for further replies.