Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when am I a Yonko boy? I have defended the Yonko's yes. But I'm not a Fan like some others are. So again, Context.
Admirals didn't Hmm? Well I wonder about that. First I heard that one.
well I group you with them for claiming kaido knocks out a yc character with coc .
exhibit A
yonko bois before chap: fujitora cant cut birdcage
kinemon cant either
kinemon cuts kaido
yonkotards: kinemon held back
so what about fujitora:
yonkotards: crickets

well I group you with them for claiming kaido knocks out a yc character with coc .
exhibit A
yonko bois before chap: fujitora cant cut birdcage
kinemon cant either
kinemon cuts kaido
yonkotards: kinemon held back
so what about fujitora:
yonkotards: crickets
and I would say; A and Y are generally Equals roughly, at least how I view them. But I know it's not as simple as that but let's leave it at that.

TBh I don't see why Fujitora couldn't actually break it for real if he tried. The context here is obvious because of his Agenda to getting rid of the Warlord system and he needed somebody not Marine origin to put Doflamingo down.
I liked the gag he had though when he called down a Meteor and it got sliced in half. Gag but if he did that with multiple meteors; the devastation that he'd cause.... He's an Admiral for a reason.

It's canon that Kin'emon couldn't cut the Birdcage, But the same for everybody else. So for now the birdcage is an Outlier. But we do know it was used as a plot device, therefore it couldn't be destroyed by any other means but by Luffy defeating Doflamingo.

Kin'emon cut? or Pierced? I can't remember already. haha Either way him and the 8 others were carrying let's say 20 years of Oden's Will. But all that happened was a couple cuts or so? From an Ambush no less? Nah It's a great scene and all and an emotional one at that but heavy doubtful it will have much lasting effects.

Kin'emon held back? hahah Bullshit. IDK who would say that to the man who got enraged by a Dragon back at Punk Hazard. No Kin'emon would put his all into the attack. Doesn't make sense at all.

Just want to point out a few things:
  1. As expected, Jinbe is in the full crew color spread... No more excuses or whatsoever, Jinbe is there to stay from now on...
  2. It's been a while since we saw Sanji using a hand gun... Alabasta, I guess?
  3. Kaido has so much potential, it's just that he seems not to bother improving himself to become a more powerful individual... Perhaps because he knows that no one can beat him? He concluded that the "same technique" that Oden used can still work (and it did)... He also concluded that Luffy is still the same after that brutal loss... Common mentality of an unbeaten man...
  4. Kin'emon feels more like a SH in this chapter than that certain mink with Nami whom people wants to become a SH...
  5. Yamato... Next SH...
  6. What a declaration by Luffy... But what bothers me the most is the possibility that BM will just be an appetizer for him to test his newfound powers... He won't be alone in this "warm up", so as BM...
  7. Hawkins is with Law? What?
  8. Peros is with Marco? What the hell is happening?
  9. What's gonna happen with Franky, Brook, Sanji and Sasaki?
  10. With the full moon in effect, I'm certain that there's no Round 2... Whoever wins, remains as is...

Kaido will have hard time finishing off with Minks and RS. I'm not saying he can't win but he too will suffer some heavy casualty. I bet the Dukes will have some insane Power Ups. Kaido will be weakened down enough for the Supernovas to finish him off, if he actually get in a serious brawl with Minks and RS. He isn't as tough as he is being projected.
The only thing I can't understand is how Big Mom plot will play out. Maybe Peros will convince her otherwise. Kaido himself said Pirates will betray each others..might be a hint..:shocking:

Alliance has everything to lose here. All their plotting and planning for 20 long years. If they fail to end it during the festival night, more reinforcement from the country might show up. Imagine the state of Samurais when they have fought a whole night. Them failing here can only lead to Impel Down/ Udon V2 which is highly unlikely to happen. Top Dogs of Beast Pirates are yet to show up on the battle. None of the Alliance will make it out of Onigashima if the Raid fails, Kinemon said it himself. The tragedy of Act 3 doesn't necessarily need to be of Raid fail. Oda might be creating a diversion here.
Totally makes sense. Again, to add to your argument, usually main fights for an arc in OP does durate at best few minutes to few hours. Here they have the whole damn night, it's more than enough for a tragedy to come and for the alliance to recover during the same night, given obviously that the tragedy will most likely only concern a part of the alliance, ie the samurais imo.
Kaido has to die definitively, here ideally, but for him, my intuition is unsure if it will be this night tbh somehow.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Most people won't most likely just go to school again as if it was nothing : Most courses will at least at first be online if anything, and so are the examinations.
I love how people who are less intelligent than others expect passing exams due to online class affect their life.

I know people who finished College with top degrees and they work in fucking McDonald's or retail just to save money for the ticket to Germany or USA:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

School means nothing if you don't have connections.

I love how people who are less intelligent than others expect passing exams due to online class affect their life.

I know people who finished College with top degrees and they work in fucking McDonald's or retail just to save money for the ticket to Germany or USA:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

School means nothing if you don't have connections.
True, it doesn't means nothing in fields where it's oversatured, in which you have to be 1st or top 3 in your whole Uni which has to be a top tier one. But be a doctor and you'll have an easy life for the very purpose that you'll work in liberal, for yourself, and not beeing a wagecuck - which is the case of every non liberal job.
And IT is the choice of the poor tbh : No unemployement in sight, but you'll never be rich either and be a wetmore coder.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
True, it doesn't means nothing in fields where it's oversatured, in which you have to be 1st or top 3 in your whole Uni which has to be a top tier one. But be a doctor and you'll have an easy life for the very purpose that you'll work in liberal, for yourself, and not beeing a wagecuck - which is the case of every non liberal job.
Yeah, that's true but let's be honest. Only 3 people out of thousands can be Top 3:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Life is fucking hard man. The worst Roleplay I've ever played:milaugh:

Marco and Perospero...I don’t trust it. The former is too smart to think he won’t be betrayed, and the latter is too crafty not to prove the phoenix right. Until his mommy’s been defeated, I don’t see any of the Charlotte children as reliable allies other than Lola/Chiffon (WHO BROKE THEIR LONG LOST FATHER’S HEART IN THE LAST CHAPTER AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM)
i think they might have joined force due to mutual interest. Marco is on our side. and the best thing that could happen for the alliance is that BM leaving us alone or backstabbing him. Pero already admitted he is against the alliance of the yonkos. so it make sense imo that these 2 decided to work together.:kuzanope:
for marco: taking out A perospero Vs potentially removing BMP from the raid. its pretty easy to guess which route he wanna take. even if the success isnt guaranteed for him, its still worth taking the risk. after all alliance is already doomed, shit cant get any worse. might as well try the luck by teaming up with pero:queenmoji:
just my 2 cent:blush:

Yeah, that's true but let's be honest. Only 3 people out of thousands can be Top 3:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Life is fucking hard man. The worst Roleplay I've ever played:milaugh:
Fuck life bro, fuck life, same here. The saddest part for me is that i had the IQ and capability to suceed in the best fields, but just prefered to not study like a chinese slave because it was easier for me to not do such. Now i'm doomed to be a NPC dude, who will never become rich, even if i get a pretty decent graduation.It still hits a bit sometimes when i see rich dudes that are way dumber than me and believe they are intelligent, but it is what it is.
I cope to a good extent with my looks tbh for now on, actually it was the thing that fucked me, to see everything with the looks pill and therefore finding the idea of wagecucking meaningless. But we have to be slave, we have to.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i had the IQ and capability to suceed in the best fields, but just prefered to not study like a chinese slave
Same here. The worst part is when you see your friend who pass High School living by happy go lucky while you "tried" to get good grades and now he's working in the office because his uncle has connection.

He basically sits in front of a pc for 8 hours. Type some shit and done. Oh, and most of the time he watches youtube xDDD.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i think they might have joined force due to mutual interest. Marco is on our side. and the best thing that could happen for the alliance is that BM leaving us alone or backstabbing him. Pero already admitted he is against the alliance of the yonkos. so it make sense imo that these 2 decided to work together.:kuzanope:
for marco: taking out A perospero Vs potentially removing BMP from the raid. its pretty easy to guess which route he wanna take. even if the success isnt guaranteed for him, its still worth taking the risk. after all alliance is already doomed, shit cant get any worse. might as well try the luck by teaming up with pero:queenmoji:
just my 2 cent:blush:
Oh, I didn’t mean to imply Marco was also turning traitor...he proved his allegiance back in Marineford, and this move makes sense on its face. Might as well get Perospero to help thin the herd of Beasts so our favorite characters can face the important opponents unencumbered :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.