Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, Kaido's speed feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mihawk's speed feats... Come back to me when Mihawk is capable of tagging preskip Luffy. :cheers:

Mihawk casually blitzes him in a crowd of 1000s and then Luffy is too slow to even attack Mihawk at the risk of getting his arm cut off.
This is G2 which should be no slower than boundman (boundman is overrated as fuck at speed) where as Mihawk was just scratching his ass in MF while Kaido was in full rage.

Lol at trying to boost a motherfucker who got stabbed by, weapons knocked by literal fodders. While Vista who is stronger than all scabbards fail to even tag Mihawk who is literally ignoring him and thinking about Luffy.

If Kaido ignored Vista like that, he'd give him another permanent scar and yet another PTSD.

Mihawk one shots Kaido.

Sulong being pulled out now really makes me think that scabbards are going to be out for the rest of Wano. Would be a strange choice to have 2 of the scabbards resorting to their trump card if it isn't mean to be their big battle of the arc. I wasn't fond of the idea because I thought there would be too much characters to manage but it could be a good time for the grand fleet to show up.

Mihawk casually blitzes him in a crowd of 1000s and then Luffy is too slow to even attack Mihawk at the risk of getting his arm cut off.
This is G2 which should be no slower than boundman (boundman is overrated as fuck at speed) where as Mihawk was just scratching his ass in MF while Kaido was in full rage.

Lol at trying to boost a motherfucker who got stabbed by, weapons knocked by literal fodders. While Vista who is stronger than all scabbards fail to even tag Mihawk who is literally ignoring him and thinking about Luffy.

If Kaido ignored Vista like that, he'd give him another permanent scar and yet another PTSD.

Mihawk one shots Kaido.
Mihawk wouldn't be able to one shot a Yonko Commander.... Let alone Kaido. :suresure:

Mihawk wouldn't be able to one shot a Yonko Commander.... Let alone Kaido. :suresure:
A yonko who was touched by low tier swordsman?
Only way Mihawk won't be able to touch Kaido is because he smells like shit and Mihawk wanna be no where near him. But again Mihawk doesn't need to touch Kaido to kill him, he can send a slash from his castle all the way to Wano and it would cut Kaido alongside Wano in half.

Could see Kaido showing that he can breathes other things than fire such as lightning or ice in his dragon form against the Red Scabbards.

I also could see Big Mom showing more of her Elbaf techniques against Luffy and the others or previously unknown powers with the Soru Soru no mi or both.

those scans are horrendous and the translation is shoddy.

Great chapter though, Mink hype. I think people need to start to realize that the yonkou are among the strongest in the OPverse but they aren't untouchable. This should make it less surprising when Luffy is able to land damage on him during their fight.

The 9 scabbards managed to give him very superficial wounds with ryou which is impressive feat for them. Its obviously being emphasized for dramatic effect (which is fine). Kaido seems ready to fk shit up by the end though.
This does lend some credence to people saying that Zoro may play some part in his defeat by cutting him with enma though :myman:

A yonko who was touched by low tier swordsman?
Only way Mihawk won't be able to touch Kaido is because he smells like shit and Mihawk wanna be no where near him. But again Mihawk doesn't need to touch Kaido to kill him, he can send a slash from his castle all the way to Wano and it would cut Kaido alongside Wano in half.
You should be praying Mihawk survives his encounter with the Marines and SSI before worrying about what he's capable of doing against someone like Kaido. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.