Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM chatting with Luffy instead of ramming his ass, typical Oda. I for once, as someone who cares about plot consistency more than pushing his own agenda, wish that Kaido/Meme would fuck the alliance up in 988 for the sake of the Top Tier's image.
Us getting reminded for what seems like the hundredth time that "Pirates betray people!" after Big Mom seemed quite cheerful at the thought that Kaido has died really makes me think she's going to be backstabbing him.

Like, I was 99% sure it was happening before now, but now I'm up to the 100% mark.

Us getting reminded for what seems like the hundredth time that "Pirates betray people!" after Big Mom seemed quite cheerful at the thought that Kaido has died really makes me think she's going to be backstabbing him.

Like, I was 99% sure it was happening before now, but now I'm up to the 100% mark.
I agree but you'd think that Kaido should be prepared for it and ready to counter.

Lmao, they didn't even send a single Admiral for Mihawk. That's how much of a threat the World Government views Mihawk as. :funky:
They probably sent at least 1 admiral.
When Mihawk negs him, they will send two

Mean while Kaido alone casually finna go into Wano and take on Kaido and Meme.
Same Rayleigh who got existential crisis after facing Ray and said he needs more prep.

Marines showing Rayleigh, Zoro of past in his retirement far more fear and respect than Mere Yonkou lmao.

Mihawk negs

Try a bit harder with your headcanon... Big Mom was smiling and having fun right before that. Nothing to do with Kaido.

These two plan to kill each other, but only after they "conquer the world".

Status
Not open for further replies.