Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my honest opinion, I think that Sanji's Kalifa/Viola situation might be replicated with Black Maria and that Nami will have to fight her instead, while Carrot takes over Yamato in fighting Ulti. Chopper and Usopp might separate and Chopper encounters Page One(I believe Chopper will unclock awakening in this fight and it will be similar to ID jailers), Franky and Brook to encounter Sasaki and Apoo eventually, Jinbei vs X-Drake and finally Zoro, Sanji and Usopp vs the Calamities

Honestly, battles don't have to last very long. As long as we get content on the level of Zoro vs. Ryuuma, many of the battles will be extremely well earned and feel worthwhile.

Thats what I'm kind of hoping for at least some of these major fights, to have that again. Luffys fights are always good imo, but we need to have some deep ones for Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe at least, though everyone should get a battle if they can

- Hawkins implied that the Straw Hats will stay on Wano for a month and its been two weeks. His predictions are absolute. The fact that we did not hear his prediction about Ace and WB was a dead giveaway that they would die.
Because the alliance are exhausted (Luffy's life is most likely in danger) and will explore stuffs like the Poneglyphs, Oden's journal, preparations in order to get a lead for the 4th RP, Elbaf build-up, etc...

Didn't even realize, but this chapter marked the 79th chapter in Wano, which means its now the 2nd longest arc in One Piece, passing WCI.

6 more months and it will pass Dressrosa lol. I could see Act 3 taking another 10 or so chapters, then Act 4 taking another 40 for battles. Act 5 will be shorter but probably 10-15 chapters for arc closure. Wouldn't be surprised if this arc clears 140 chapters by the time the crew sails off to whatever is next

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, I think that Sanji's Kalifa/Viola situation might be replicated with Black Maria and that Nami will have to fight her instead, while Carrot takes over Yamato in fighting Ulti. Chopper and Usopp might separate and Chopper encounters Page One(I believe Chopper will unclock awakening in this fight and it will be similar to ID jailers), Franky and Brook to encounter Sasaki and Apoo eventually, Jinbei vs X-Drake and finally Zoro, Sanji and Usopp vs the Calamities
Khalifa/Miss Doublefinger were the worst fights of the Pre Timeskip so I hope Maria and Ulti don't end up like them , they deserve better

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In my honest opinion, I think that Sanji's Kalifa/Viola situation might be replicated with Black Maria and that Nami will have to fight her instead, while Carrot takes over Yamato in fighting Ulti.
I think Sanji encounter Black Maria is very possible considering this is Oda and he will make the situation like Kalifa or Viola again.
That would be dope if we gonna see Carrot vs Ulti, but i think Carrot should trying to fight Perospero (even though its a neg diffs) because of Pedro "dead". (if he really dead).
This is could lead to Sanji vs Perospero too.

Status
Not open for further replies.