Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the same anime that has this WCI scene
Except Chopper did have an encounter with Big Mom in Manga but it was off screened

We see in manga, Chopper transforming to monster point, and asking big mom to come and he'll drop her to ocean, while he's all bloodied and Nami screaming telling him to stop cause it's enough and it's no use

The scene implied heavily they had an exchange... you can just be stubborn and be in denial about it and just say "unless manga panel is shown" I don't believe it, but if you cannot include dialog and implications in your imagination to know what was skipped and what was not skipped, you're NOT a true manga reader... you need to read between the lines

This is just like when people in Dressrosa complained about the fodder marines in Anime who showed armament haki swords and pushed the birdcage EVEN though there is a small panel in manga of a soldier implying it with words, but Oda skipped showing the blades

People were angry Lol

why are they included in the scene with bigmom and looking at the monster trio then?
Who else is in the scene? What can you see? The other SHs...plus Kaido in the background. Queen and King are one of the main enemies obviously hence why they are faced up against the SHs (heroes).
Post automatically merged:

Usopp vs Queen and Franky vs King:

Last edited:
I'm not good at all...:josad:If that really is Hawkins, then Oda did him dirty. Hawkins should get a grand entrance when he appears again, and not this little panel only showing his hair :tch: And of course he survived Law, I mean we're talking about Hawkins here :specialmeh: Now, Hawkins should get a lot more attention, glory and recognition. He should appear as a well rested, fresh looking person, ready to take on Kaido :kata:
I can never understand why you are annoying over Hawkins so much

I'm not good at all...:josad:If that really is Hawkins, then Oda did him dirty. Hawkins should get a grand entrance when he appears again, and not this little panel only showing his hair :tch: And of course he survived Law, I mean we're talking about Hawkins here :specialmeh: Now, Hawkins should get a lot more attention, glory and recognition. He should appear as a well rested, fresh looking person, ready to take on Kaido :kata:
It's not Hawkins. It's one of the Kozuki supporters.

All SH going after Big Mom
Zolo gets stopped by Queen
Sanji gets stopped by King
Luffy continues to go after BM
The chances of Sanji fighting or having anything to do with King is less than zero.
I don't even think he faces Queen, maybe strongest flying 6 after Oda shows he can defeat weakest one like page one.

If you have high hopes for Sanji as a fighter, do your self a favor and STOP.
He will not mean much in the grand scheme of Wano and would probably be stuck in the back ground fighting some mid tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.