Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 987 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 987 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 987: "Faithful servant" (it's a pun with Kinemon name).

In the Color Spread... Jinbe finally appears!! Strawhat crew (wearing casual clothes) are riding on a giant pug dog with some small pugs.

Chapter starts with Kaidou, he remembers the day he was struck by Oden. He remembers too when Oden said him that his spirit will live on and that he shouldn't underestimate his samurai.

Back to the present. At first, the Red Scabbards' swords couldn't pierce Kaidou's body. But they put all their power into the attack and finally their swords go through Kaidou's skin in midair. Kiku also manages to pierce Kaidou's hand!!

Kaidou is shocked when he sees that the Red Scabbards can use the same Ryuo as Oden. Then the wound Oden gave him suddenly starts hurting, making Kaidou screams for the first time.

Kaidou and the Red Scabbards fall to the ground together. When Big Mom sees the situation she says "Oh, is Kaidou dead?". Kaidou's men try to attack the samurai but Hyogoro and the Yakuza block them.

Yamato also tries to attack Kaidou but is stopped by Ulti. Yamato announces to Kaidou's men that they're not on the same side anymore. Nami and Carrot shock Big Mom's yokai with electric attacks and free theirself.

Kaidou is wounded in several spots with blood coming out of his mouth, but nothing serious. Kaidou mentions how everything from Punk Hazard to Dressrosa is the work of the samurai joining force with Strawhat pirates. But Kaidou also adds that pirates are meant to betray other people. So, if they lost, Luffy would abandon them. Kinemon says Luffy isn't like other pirates. He will stand at the top of the seas, and even if all samurai die, Luffy will bring dawn to Wanokuni.

Big Mom appears before Luffy. She asks why he came here, if he's here to take down Kaido.
Luffy answers no, he's here to take them all down. Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi and all their subordinates. This is full scale war.

At the same time, all allied samurai begin attacking the castle. They reach the places where Zoro and Kid are fighting. We also see Law fighting Kaido's men.

Marco and Perospero arrived to the castle together!!! They will work in the same team temporally.

Kaidou accepts the Red Scabbards' challenge, he will show them the power of "The Strongest Creature". Kaidou transforms into dragon and flies through the roof. The Red Scabbards grab on to Kaidou's body. Luffy says he'll follow them shortly.

They arrive at the top of the dome, Kaidou will face off against the Red Scabbards there.
Kaidou says it reminds him of that day 20 years ago, but this time Oden isn't with them anymore. Then we see that all the Minks are waiting there, and the sky is now open.

Nekomamushi: "There's one more thing that's different today. It's full moon!!"

END

Okay let's start. *Currently translating*

*Flashback*

Kaidou: Guh!!

Oden: Open Wano Kuni!!

Fodders: Follow them! Erase the name 'Kouzuki'!!

Oden: Don't underestimate my samurais!!

Kaidou: You will be handed down

Oden: I don't care if i'm forgotten, my soul will live!

*Ends flashback*

Fodder1: KAIDOU-SAMAAAA

Fodder2: It's the red scabbards!!!

Fodder3: Get your weapons, its a raid!!

Kaidou: (Why does the wound that i received from Oden hurt!? Why can they stab me!? Do they have the same Ryuuou as Oden!?)

Kaidou: Uwaaaaaaaaah

Fodders: Kaidou-san is screaming!?

*Editing*

Full chapter

*Flashback*

Kaidou: Guh!!

Oden: Open Wano Kuni!!

Fodders: Chase them! Erase the name 'Kouzuki'!!

Oden: Don't underestimate my samurais!!

Kaidou: You will be handed down

Oden: I don't care if i'm forgotten, my soul will live!

*Ends flashback*

Fodder1: KAIDOU-SAMAAAA

Fodder2: It's the red scabbards!!!

Fodder3: Get your weapons, its a raid!!

Kaidou: (Why does the wound that i received from Oden hurt!? Why can they stab me!? Do they have the same Ryuuou as Oden!?)

Kaidou: Uwaaaaaaaaah

Fodders: Kaidou-san is screaming!?

Red Scabbards: PIERCE HIM!!! OWAAAAAAA

Fodders: Gyaaah

Fodder1: They've fall into the underground!

Fodder2: There is no way that he...

Fodder3: Kill those samurais!!!

Fodder4: Where the pirates from before just a decoy!?

Fodder5: There may be more intruders!!

Hyou: You are right, I will not let you put a hand on them!!

Big Mom: What happened? This party is really dangerous, did Kaidou die?

Fodder1: Waaah, these guys have transformed!!

Fodder2: Aren't they the Yakuza that should be arrested in Udon!?

Yamato: Let's hurry and attack Kaidou while he's weak Luffy! They are the real Oden's retainers!

Luffy: They are strong!

Thicc girl: Found ya!!

Ulti: Yamatooooo!!!

Yamato: Wah!

Luffy: Ah the 'Headbutts'

Yamato: Ulti!!

Ulti: How dare you do that before!! Yamato, what are you doing!?

Yamato: It's okay like this. The day to become 'Kouzuki Oden' has come!

Ulti: I don't get it, are you idiot!?

Fodder: Young Master Yamato!? This is terrible, your father has been attacked and there are a lot of enemies in the floor!!

Yamato: I'm not your ally anymore! I don't care if my father dies

Fodders: EEEEEEHHHH!?

Big Mom: STRAW HAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Luffy: Geh, Big Mom!! I'm busy right now!

Nami: Let's run away Carrot!

Carrot: Yes!

Nami: Black Ball!!

Carrot: Eleclaw!!

Nami: Cloud Road!

Homies: Gyaaaaaahh

Big Mom: I've came from far away just to kill you!!

Big Mom: Straw Hat, why did you come here!? You are not going to say something as funny as to defeat Kaidou right!?

Luffy: Yeah... That's right! .....

Yamato: It wasn't that? Luffy!

Samurais: Eh!? Mugiwara-san!?

Hyou: Guy with the straw hat... What happened...?

Luffy: I CAME TO BEAT KAIDOU, YOU, THE EXECUTIVES, OROCHI AND YOUR SUBORDINATES!!! THIS IS AN "ALL-OUT WAR"!!

Big Mom: Maaamamamama Hahaha!!! Don't be so full of yourself just for bringing a few hundred people!!

Queen: Muuhahaha! That's right idiot

Fodder: Queen-sama!! There are thousands of intruders going inside the castle through the rear entrance!!

Queen: EEEEEEEHHHH!!?

Fodder: The samurais that we should have arrested in the 'Flower Capital'!! The prisoners of Udon!! And adding to the pirates, the former Shichibukai Law, everyone is joining together and their force keeps increasing!! Furthermore for some reason "Marco the Phoenix" and Charlotte Perospero are in the entrance!!

Queen: Huuuuuuh!?

Kaidou: Orochi's delusions that no one believed are starting to be tied together...! The rumours about a shadow of a person in Oden's castle, "Punk Hazard", "Dressrosa", the Phantom Island "Zou" and misteriously you hid in the shadows of the "straw hats" who are my enemy!! ... Who would have thought that you would ally with a pirate. Some of you endured for 20 years while the others surpassed time and run about different places...!! I'm surprissed you gathered soldiers.
But, pirates betray. The moment they understand they'll lose, they will abandon you and run away. I've already broke once "Straw hat Luffy"'s nose!!

Kin: Luffy-dono is different to you!! He's the man who will someday stand in the top of the sea! Even if we die he's here!! The "dawn" will definitely come to "Wano Kuni"!! That's our promise with our lord!!

Queen: To all the drunkard of Onigashima!! We stop this night's feast, TAKE YOUR WEAPONS!

Fodders: EH!?

Samurais: Let's gain Wano Kuni!!!

Kaidou: Worororo!! I've heard you Straw Hat! Try to do it, I accept your challenge!!

Kaidou: Wororor, I'll show you the best military power in the world!!

Kin: Luffy-dono! We are in debt with you!!

Luffy: Kin'emon, I'll follow you later!!

[Onigashima Dome's rooftop]

Kaidou: Wororo! I sobered up. If you want us to kill each other we better do it in a large place, like 'that day'!! Tho Oden's already dead

Neko: There are more differences with 'that day'. We thought that you wouldn't be able to fight inside the dome if you become a dragon!! I've brought all the warriors from our country, the Mink tribe!!

The snow falls as dancing flowers from a clear sky

I can perefectly see the "full moon"!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.