Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't really just about his skin being cut, drew blood, etc... but also an emperor-caliber fighter got speed blitzed when he saw the whole gang coming at him.
It is essentially and almost like Big Mom being dunked hard on her noggin when she saw Queen above her and failed to react in time. But this one is MUCH worse.
This end of this chapter actually had Kaido state that he just sobered up. Meaning he was drunk when he got hit by scabbards. Being drunk alter your reactions. The plan was to hit Kaido when he was drunk, stated at the beginning of the arc. Look how Luffy was pummeling drunk Kaido and then got speedblitzed once he sobered up

Hang on to that, the only thing you have left until Zoro beheads Kaido then you and your friends will quit OP as predicted since DR :cheers:
Lmao what? Why should i quit? You were having big speeches how Zoro gonna be the first one after Oden to cut Kaidou. Well, he isn't :kayneshrug:
I said many times i don't care if Zoro cuts Kaidou, but he isn't the first one, kinemon and even Kiku did it before him.
And Zoro is gonna kill Kaidou? You sure? Zoro never killed anyone and now that we know the RS have the ability to do it, it's most likely them who is gonna end Kaidou's life after Luffy is done with him.

Kaido is surprised that the Scabbards can use Ryou....I don't think scabbards injuring Kaido is anything similar to what Mother Caramel is to BM

But I'm bit surprised....Ashura Doji and Denjiro (I think) fought Kaido for some time while covering for scabbards...Did they just survive the fight without using Ryou?

Damn son, Oda really loves drawing these scabbards. Even without including their individual introduction panels, look how many times he included them in spreads:

Honestly, we may never get a more diverse cast of designs in an arc like this (Maybe the SSG or CP-0 when fully revealed or something), so I see why he's going all out, but man the double spreads are insane here.

Stop saying dumb stuff.
Luffy didnt stop being rubber just by thinking of akainu.
Stop being a child with your insults. Damn children in this form.

I didn't mention anything about Luffy's rubber too. Learn to read.

Kaido's scar started to hurt when he remembered Oden. Same as Luffy when Akainu was mentioned in FMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.