Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This end of this chapter actually had Kaido state that he just sobered up. Meaning he was drunk when he got hit by scabbards. Being drunk alter your reactions. The plan was to hit Kaido when he was drunk, stated at the beginning of the arc. Look how Luffy was pummeling drunk Kaido and then got speedblitzed once he sobered up
He was not near or close to the same state he was when he fought Luffy. In fact, IIRC, the last time he held an alcohol drink was on chapter 982. Afterwards, he was never seen drinking or holding any form beverage (correct me if I'm wrong). The time between 982 and the current chapter was pretty extensive and long as the Scabbards were still in the ocean inside the submarine.

Luffy punched Kaido, but that state of him speedblitzing Luffy is still considered, in my opinion, more drunk than he ever was shown recently. Even more than when he got speed blitzed by the Scabbard.

Basically, what I'm saying is that he was not as drunk as he was after he got punched by Luffy and yet somehow, someway, he got speedblitzed by these what Yonkofans like to call them "weak" characters.

I like scabbards but I didn't feel an emotional attachment to them like I usually feel for side characters specific to the arc....I didn't feel as much emotional impact I thought I would have when scabbards fight for revenge against Kaido.....
I'm more interested in progression of Luffy and SHs now....This time it's surprising that Oda couldn't make me feel invested and emotional on scabbards....Just my random thoughts.....lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Stop being a child with your insults. Damn children in this form.

I didn't mention anything about Luffy's rubber too. Learn to read.

Kaido's scar started to hurt when he remembered Oden. Same as Luffy when Akainu was mentioned in FMI.
Dont say dumb stuff then. You said its like mother caramel somthing that upsets meme and lowers her durability.
Oden doesnt lower kaidos durability.
Post automatically merged:

@HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack

No wonder Shiryu as a YC level character was called as powerful as Magellan with his poison. High tier swordsmen with good Ryou can already injure the most durable dude in the verse.

Shanks probably fought Kaido off because Kaido didn't want to face Shanks' sword.
Yep. Shiryous haki will be immense.

He was not near or close to the same state he was when he fought Luffy. In fact, IIRC, the last time he held an alcohol drink was on chapter 982. Afterwards, he was never seen drinking or holding any form beverage (correct me if I'm wrong). The time between 982 and the current chapter was pretty extensive and long as the Scabbards were still in the ocean inside the submarine.

Luffy punched Kaido, but that state of him speedblitzing Luffy is still considered, in my opinion, more drunk than he ever was shown recently. Even more than when he got speed blitzed by the Scabbard.

Basically, what I'm saying is that he was not as drunk as he was after he got punched by Luffy and yet somehow, someway, he got speedblitzed by these what Yonkofans like to call them "weak" characters.
I think there's a reason for Oda to have Kaido state that he sobered up at the end of the chapter but if you think it doesn't matter I can't argue further since it's about personal interpretations.

I like scabbards but I didn't feel an emotional attachment to them like I usually feel for side characters specific to the arc....I didn't feel as much emotional impact I thought I would have when scabbards fight for revenge against Kaido.....
I'm more interested in progression of Luffy and SHs now....This time it's surprising that Oda couldn't make me feel invested and emotional on scabbards....Just my random thoughts.....lol
for the japanese it is probably very emotional though. Whenever they see the scabbards they must have tears in their eyes. And Oden must be a God for them.

Dont say dumb stuff then. You said its like mother caramel somthing that upsets meme and lowers her durability.
Oden doesnt lower kaidos durability.
When did I ever mention durability Dumb-ass? That's what I'd call you from now, Dumb-ass.

Learn to read.

Please don't reply to me anymore I don't want to see you in my alerts until you grow up, Dumb-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.