Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lmfao. They all seem fine. Apparently that’s the secret to making Kaido look like trash, he’s the alleged “1v1 King”, but apparently just throw a 2v1 with 2 fodder at him and his “greatest durability” myth gets overridden by mid and high tiers. King is still searching for his sword that Izo sent flying across Onigashima btw.

This truly was an absolutely pathetic showing from Crydo. I’m starting to understand that Moriah rivaling him wasn’t just fake hype after all lmfao. Mentally deranged Big Mom can rag doll Queen remorselessly, but Kaido is so terrified of Kinemon that he turns helpless as soon as Nekomamushi disarms him?

This is undoubtedly the shittiest showing for any character in OP history. I shouldn’t be surprised that it’s a Yonko who would look like this much of a clown lol.
Aokiji was made to bleed by one attack from jozu( a high tier)
Multiple high tiers and other strong dudes combined all out attack managed to make kaido bleed a bit from the mouth. Therefore he is now pathetic.

reread chapter 795, it never says he’s invincible but unkillable, two very different things. So far the one that’s actually unhurtable and was portrayed as so is big mom.
Im taking a long break from this community, no offense to you lee, I like you and I know you’re just having fun and trolling rn. But i want to have proper discussions and. It shit slinging every week.
Take care ya all, I’m done.

I knew Kaido wasn't going down with that attack. Props to the scabbards for getting in some damage at least. Here's hoping for a fantastic showdown.

The most surprising thing of the spoilers is the Marco and Perspero team up. I'd be totally for the BM kids rebelling against the beast pirates. They got treated pretty bad after all. Possibility we could get a Marco and Perspero vs King, maybe... that'd be cool. Marco and King both have the power of flight after all. Looking forward to how this goes. :catsweat:

Heh, I guess Hawkins decided to burn his prediction cards and say "heck with it, I'm in". Good for him.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
All this quick offenses from anti-Kaido and quick defense from yonko guys shows just how desperste some are when it comes to enforcing their opinions lol....

Here's a question for you guys: why didnt Kaido use haki to stop the attacks? Would the Scabbards still wound Kaido if he used it? See how this stuff works?
:queenhear:

Nope, it's pointing out the hypocrisy of all those people who will be shitting on Kaido for the next couple months because the scabbards cut him, but would turn right around if Zoro did it, and act like it's the greatest feat on the planet.
The same way the other side will act as if it is not a good feat when they where adamant that Zoro could not do it at all a few days back :kayneshrug:

But you are trying to clown people about something you think will not happen because you are afraid of it happening, that’s hilarious :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

So all scabbards vs Kaido.

And Oda saves Sulong Nekomamushi/Inuarashi for Kaido fight and with that they could injured Kaido.

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbei vs Jack

Luffy, Law, Kidd vs weakened Kaido.

Perospero and Marco team up?

Don't care how or Hawkin's position roght now the best thing is Hawkin is back.

Drake might be with Law if he was the one who saved Law.

Ulti using mace is a big surprise. She might incorporate that with her hybrid form.

Where are King and Jack?
You forgot to mention best boy apoo playing it safe :goyea::pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.