Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scabbards are capable of using the same Ryuo as Oden? So Oden was an advanced Coa user after all and the penetration armament Hyogoro was talking about to Luffy is also known by each of the 9 red scabbards.
With this I think it is clear that the top scabbards are at least stronger than Dressrosa Bound man luffy.:funky:
Kiku and Kinemon managed to pierce Kaido on their own? Holy shit, Kinemon and Kiku >> Beggining of Wano Luffy confirmed.
This arc is destroying preconceived powerlevels bit by bit.:milaugh:

So Kinemon managed to injure Kaido. Great. Now Luffy can pack up and go to east blue. His 2 years training course and his fight with Katakuri, all of them were shit when someone who travelled to 20 years can injure someone supposedly with tough skin when trump card of Luffy can't do a shit. Good job Oda. Another day another proof that how trash was Luffy training in 2 years time.

All the shit aside, no matter how incompetent Yonkos are, it is weed level stuff from Oda to degrade Kaido just to overblow the Oden wank. Okiku pierced through his hands.

Oda did a really good job finally Kaido behaves like that he takes to a placs where they can attack him to there hearts content and he doesnt let others interfere
And he is playful he gives finally more and more enemy vibe rather than a drunktard

Big Mom vs Luffy !!!!
Big news !
he wants to beat them all ?
I hope BM shows us what she is worth

I just hope Peros wont stall BM so Luffy can escape

Now I'm even more sure that Luffy is going to 1v1 Kaido in the final round, even the scabbards can heart Kaido so Luffy in gear 5th and advanced CoA, CoO will be more than enough to defeat him, also just as people predicted Luffy is going to fight Big Mom first as a training fight, he will master his new abilities against Big Mom possible revile his new gear form.
Nah, never

Advanced CoA seems like pre requisite to harm Kaido....What ever brute force Luffy had in G4 was worthless when Luffy fought Kaido before....
Now Luffy is capable of atleast fighting him but I'm expecting Kaido to show his true strength now....The guy didn't even try upto now.....
I wonder when Kinemon learnt Advanced CoA?? I think we can understand haki more if Oda explains them better.....
Why Kinemon didn't use Advanced CoA barrier when Law tried to cut him in Punk Hazard..... If Kinemon can pierce Kaido he can cut doffy as well..... Why he didn't attempt to cut him.....

Hyped for Sulong forms of Neko and Inu

Status
Not open for further replies.