Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that SUNACHIII from Kinemon and co is stronger than continuous G4 attacks... damn Oden's will is the key to everything Kaido-related. Literally Oda is going to utilize this. Kaido said his wound from Oden started to hurt again, and the scabbards used "Oden's Ryou". Like everything has to be "Oden" for shits to work on Kaido. Big Mom should've said sunacchi and proceeds to say Tougen Totsuka when she uses Ikoku and see if it's all about psychological damage that weaken his defense. If thats the case, Kaido's PTSD with Oden is no different than BM 's Mother Caramel
thats the "fairy tail physics"
Thats how things are today memories are power ups like in fairy tail

Advanced CoA seems like pre requisite to harm Kaido....What ever brute force Luffy had in G4 was worthless when Luffy fought Kaido before....
Now Luffy is capable of atleast fighting him but I'm expecting Kaido to show his true strength now....The guy didn't even try upto now.....
I wonder when Kinemon learnt Advanced CoA?? I think we can understand haki more if Oda explains them better.....
Why Kinemon didn't use Advanced CoA barrier when Law tried to cut him in Punk Hazard..... If Kinemon can pierce Kaido he can cut doffy as well..... Why he didn't attempt to cut him.....

Hyped for Sulong forms of Neko and Inu
all scabbads and Oden can use adv haki even Sento and the kuja sisters can use it

They prob used emission COA level 2
Luffy and Rayleigh can use level 3 internal damage which is even far stronger because it ignores the skin

Status
Not open for further replies.