• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We are yet to see Kaido lose 1 v 1
Oden vs kaido isn't even a real 1 v 1, 2 min lol
You can't say oden won coz the battle ends when one is KOed or can't fight back. You can't say Kaido would really win cause he win via distraction

One thing for sure, this Kaido boast and knows his own strength, the Kaido back then doesn't boast much in his own strength, he's hesitant.
Lmfao go sit down and make a nice cup of tea. I know this hurts you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The chapter is fine. Next one should be a banger.

If I can pick one thing I'm disappointed it would definitely be Marco. I mean it's interesting but you know your guy was expecting Ryokugyu or Roger Pirates so my disappointment is immeasurable:josad::josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaidou: (Why does the wound that i received from Oden hurt!? Why can they stab me!? Do they have the same Ryuuou as Oden!?)

In general, even blades won't pierce Kaido skin however that particular "ryou" is the key to hurt him....but will it be sufficient to defeat him?? has to wait and see....
Just like Luffy last chapter
They used second stage of CoA(ryouu) without needing to coat their blades/hands.

Just like Luffy last chapter
They used second stage of CoA(ryouu) without needing to coat their blades/hands.
What? Didn't Kinnemon say Zoro used Ryou when he tamed Enma???
You know what Ryouu is right? Its just flow of Haki. Oden's blades were coated though

Are you so desperate you forgot panels? CoA is leaking out of Oden's blade the same way it leaks out of Zoro's.
Lmaooo boyyyyy...

The only thing bugging me now is how Oda is implying that Kaido was sentenced to execution only through the hands of fodders over all these years when he was captured.

If all it takes is someone of the calibre of Oden/bunch of commander level people and some proficiency in Ryuo to injure him then it is mind boggling that he hasn't had any scars from the time he was captured by the other Yonko/Marines as a result of him challenging them single-handedly AND was at the mercy of being executed by them.

This does not even include the times where he was defeated 7 times, just when he was captured. So it's just Oda implying that all those cases of execution were left to fodder just like Ace's case at Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.