Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's happening for real now. A freaking Kinemon of all people pierce through Kaido skin? Lmao.

ENMA the only sword that can give Kaido scar:gonope: Ryou is all the matter.

Ignore that all the fake hype Oda has built. I am more looking foward to see Sulong Minks both in action and design !

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
actually his whole intro was
prev attempts to execute him, the blades broke
implying he was impenetrable
kinemon's/kiku's sword is as clean as ever.he isnt immortal, he can be killed.
kaido himself thinks they cant break through his defense but they do
implying anyone with oden's level ryou can deal enough damage to kaido and ultimately kill him.

why are people acting like top tiers execute prisoners. did garp and sengoku execute roger?
lmao
His whole Intro implied that you can harm, torture him how much you can, but he can't be Killed

Enma was sort of training for Zoro.

But ngl. Kaido might still have PTSD flashbacks if he sees Enma in Zoro's hand.
LOL
Leave Kaido Alone, he's already having hallucination... don't increase it on him
but to be fair, Shusui has bigger legend that it slayed a Dragon down... so Oda might be taking it easy on Kaido with Enma instead hahahahaha...

Generalizing people much? Who called denjiro/ashura/neko/inu trash?
as much as I love fuji g3 isn’t >all those dudes and then multiple veterans.
But fuji was holding back anyways.
But G3 couldn't do nothing to Fuji though?

Quite a lot of users called them trash, including the ones you have mentioned. Before, the strongest among them ( Ashura/Denjiro) were seen as barely YC3, now they jumped to YC1 while the weaker ones took that empty YC3 spot.

who says they didnt
:endthis:
they all saw him at the war
sick and all
and still said wb stood at the top of the group
Na. At the war Sengoku just referred to him with his old title. Nowhere did they say he was above the Yonko at the war. WB even said he couldn't be strongest forever.

So if Roger didn't die at the execution they would let him go? No one else would attempt to kill him?:denzimote:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yall gonna say kaido got stronger in them 20 years when kinemon just broke his defence lmfao
I don't know where people get this Kaido getting stronger from.

I suppose he's at least 60 so his prime should be around Oden fight not now and we know how badly aging can destroy you.

I'm not even trying to clown Kaidou after this. I still expect him to be beastly and show off some amazing feats, but just dare again mocking Fujitora for getting injured against Sabo plus the rev commanders which just caused a single bandage on his head.

- Sabo, someone who has shown feats that perfectly go along the description of Advanced CoA/Ryou and the lethality of the Mera Mera no mi.
- Not even knowing the context of how they were able to injure him or the power of the other commanders.

It's just pathetic to see the same users who were clowning other characters and their fans for getting injured, but when their favs ass is on the chopping block they demand consistency and patience......so sweet.

So, from what i could gather:
  • Scabbards pushed Kaidou off the stage and send him crashing to the ground.
  • Kinemon pierced his scales on his chest.
  • Kiku pierced through his hand.

Also lol at the same people calling Scabbards trash are now saying that the weakest among them are YC3
my man is here
guess my shift is over
:milaugh:
the thread is in better hands now:endthis:

The fandom has become toxic. Kaido is not weak.Even after getting attacked by 9 of them he is still okk here a yonko crew without yonko attacks another yonko.

So by logic kaido will get some scratches however his durability is insane(even 9 red scabbards are not enough to take him down). Wb also got wounded many times but still he was the strongest.

The only person without a single scratch is bigmom.
Agree with this. So what if Kaido is bleeding, so what if big mom sent flying by Jimbe, so what if jimbe tank akainu's fist with his barehand, so what if hawkeye got stalled by vista. Those pannels means nothing to me. The fact that those inferior character could do some feats against top tiers only means that they are also very strong without dehyping those stronger ones. Admiral fans and yonko fans become so toxic with their own headcanon and it's become unbearable.

Kaido vs Sulong+RS gonna be wild next chapter, I hope Oda spend a whole fight chapter and a lot of abilites.
It is time to see a battle between the strongest creature and the strongest Samurais, let be honest if Kaido solo the Minks+RS, the alliance is kinda fucked up because:
1. Kaido would be still up with only little injuries so he can fight alone against Law,Kid,Luffy,Hawkins,Zoro while a another monster Big mom can do the same as Kaido, solo the rest of the alliance, I don´t even count the flyers and Calamity, alone these two are too much to be honest, as long as no one can stall Big mom, the alliance gonna get massive problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.