Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji RS giving thumb up reminds me of Kuuga. Kamen Rider of superhero that I watched as a kid. Kuuga always give thumb up whenever he wins.

Some of Kuuga enemies are reptiles too like Sanji whose enemies in Wano so far are dinosaurs.
People thought Oda was referencing power rangers (well the Japanese show it’s based, on Super Sentai I think ?) with germs 66 but he was referencing Kamen rider all along !

King is the GOAT

Tossed Sanji into a building without any need for a named attack

Was about to kill him off either and Sanji prayed for his life

Fight is over as well

Wonder what's coming next now
Lol King needed to transform into his zoan state. His strongest form to match Sanji's awesomeness. Sanji on the other hand straight blocked king twice and will for sure come out fine from the "dangerous attack". King is being used as a hypetool for Sanji.

Lol King needed to transform into his zoan state. His strongest form to match Sanji's awesomeness. Sanji on the other hand straight blocked king twice and will for sure come out fine from the "dangerous attack". King is being used as a hypetool for Sanji.
It was embarassing to see Sanji asking for King's pity

The most embarassing moment in manga history honestly

I just hope that Oda will stop this, and spare the man's dignity for what is left to spare

It was embarassing to see Sanji asking for King's pity

The most embarassing moment in manga history honestly

I just hope that Oda will stop this, and spare the man's dignity for what is left to spare
Lol the most embarrassing moment is when Kamazou koed the fainting Queen.
Sanji trolling while casually saving the heir of the Kozuki clan. That's a hype moment :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.