Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
And even "Ichiji/Neji/Yonji" are all just the product of Judge's doings... he was the one stripping them from emotions... things could have turned differently and Sora's medicine only affected Yonji for example and maintain his humanity while Sanji became the ruthless emotionless person... So, it really is JUST ONE PERSON... how can you deny all of your lineage just for one stupid person!
thats why king vs sanji will keep happening and sanji raid suit will broke, and he might remember sora and reiju back then.
and he will said out loud like momo if he is a "Vinsmoke Sanji", and boom another powerups happen.

Well, if that's how you think it should be... I think you also need to get character development in your future alongside Sanji then LMAO
If i was a prince of a country and fled from it because of my abusive family, and i found a family and friends outside of it....Why should i feel proud of being born there? Or even proud of having royal blood? I would have been proud of the family i have found outside of it because thats not my home anymore mate. And miss me with RW politics, im not even american.

:okay:

But hey, maybe chopper should be more proud of the deers that abandoned him too instead of being proud of being raised by Hiluluk and Doctorine. That sure will be good "character development".
:cheers:

:gonope:saving the kids of punkhazard :goyea:eating grass and shitting around

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

The fact that right now in this thread Sanji is used as tool to debate who is stronger between Katakuri, King and Doflamingo and all of them are YC level show how far Sanji has came.

Meanwhile nobody uses certain swordman to hype YC level. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Sanji haters better don't use Sanji to hype their idol. :wellwell:

Awesome chapter. Really impressive stuff from Sanji, I wonder how he's going to stop himself from getting pierced (Maybe that shield he used in the anime?).

Would have liked to see more from the minks, interesting to see that Jack also came. Is he going to go down in this fight with them? Would like to see him go hybrid

Nami finally acknowledging how much of a chad Franky is :cheers:

N

NeutralWatcher

Just look Doflamingo's power level discussion thread.

Most debaters used Sanji to debate who is stronger between King and Doflamingo.

King power level discussion thread.

Most debaters used Sanji to debate who is stronger between Katakuri and King.

Sanji is on his way to reach YC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.