Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i dont think u get it, at least for me Sanji shouldnt fight any commander cause he hasnt had the progression necessary to AND SAME GOES FOR ZORO.
I don't have much problem with that. Just Anti Zoro clowns.

I will be fucking mad if Zoro and Sanji won't beat Calamities in this arc.

What we have left post Wano? Elbaf? WG? Blackbeard?

When the fuck Oda wants to make them fucking strong so Luffy's journey for a PK title will finally look like a serious one?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
it really sucks that Sanji is potentially fighting a Commander without any build up nor level up ... since TS he hadn't had any fight progression yet oda might throw him directly against a commander when Luffy worked his way up

I really really dislike this , same goes for Zoro btw ... Both should'v had weaker opponents to beat by now and neither should fight a commander as their first real fight post TS
Sanji already fought Page One

Why not? Wano has been build-up since Punk Hazard. I didn't wait almost a decade to see Zoro and Sanji biggest fights of the decade against topi roppo. Okay they aren't weak, but legit who would feel impressed by that in the longest arc in the series? This sucks, this isn't hype

Since TS , Sanji and Zoro didn't have a single legit fight ...

Sanji even more clashed with 2 notable characters in Vergo and Doflamingo and in both cases got used as a hype tool for Law/Luffy fights

Meanwhile Luffy fights all commander level characters and keep progressing slowly and become stronger each time , Zoro at least had Pica and Killer fights but Sanji had none and to top it off imo Sanji/Zoro should'v had a good fight against one of the 6 at the start of the arc and now by the end of the arc they get their second fight vs a calamity maybe even in a tag team

The funniest thing that could happened rn is just if Oda uses Sanji as a hype tool for the 3rd time in a row and let King overpower him for King to end up being a fight for Law/Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.