Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he doesnt fight king then it leaves that inevitable teamup as his main fight in the arc

if you think thats their main battle
visit me end of the arc with the same energy
LMAO, I don't
I think I said it earlier if you haven't been paying attention:
- If Sanji faces Tobbi Roppo -> Zoro will face a slightly stronger Tobbi Roppo
- If Sanji faces Queen --> Zoro will face King
- If Sanji faces King -> Zoro will be a tag team partner with Luffy vs Kaido (or both Zoro and Sanji vs King)

Regardless, Zoro is getting equal or better feat by end of arc... but regardless, it's fun to make you guys angry... so... yeah... for now Zoro vs Who's who after ascending from the Gifters level LMAO

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I saw this outside of WG.
On wg I only saw Zoro clashing with BM but outside TT/reddit and all of that shit there was some shit like Yamato being busy with Ulti.
Kaido solo Scabbards and Luffy jumps to fight him and when Big Mom tried to prevent this from happening Zoro blocked her sword and the end of the chapter with Zoro saying "Sorry, Captain is busy rn".

Looks fake af but ngl fake spoilers always look better than actual chapter -957:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

LMAO, I don't
I think I said it earlier if you haven't been paying attention:
- If Sanji faces Tobbi Roppo -> Zoro will face a slightly stronger Tobbi Roppo
- If Sanji faces Queen --> Zoro will face King
- If Sanji faces King -> Zoro will be a tag team partner with Luffy vs Kaido (or both Zoro and Sanji vs King)

Regardless, Zoro is getting equal or better feat by end of arc... but regardless, it's fun to make you guys angry... so... yeah... for now Zoro vs Who's who after ascending from the Gifters level LMAO
no I dont quite pay attention to what you post .
I refer to what you quoted me with. dont expect me to keep in touch with your post 10 pages ago.

I saw this outside of WG.
On wg I only saw Zoro clashing with BM but outside TT/reddit and all of that shit there was some shit like Yamato being busy with Ulti.
Kaido solo Scabbards and Luffy jumps to fight him and when Big Mom tried to prevent this from happening Zoro blocked her sword and the end of the chapter with Zoro saying "Sorry, Captain is busy rn".

Looks fake af but ngl fake spoilers always look better than actual chapter -957:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yeah probably fake lmaoo but it could happen later cause Luffy wants Kaido's head and BM wants to fight him
It's pica all over again

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did i just see Sanji vs King in spoilers?
My congratulations to Sanji fans, i've been wrong. Let's hope for good fight.
Ofc.

King blocking Sanji's kick = Feat for Anti Zoros.

I get it.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah probably fake lmaoo but it could happen later cause Luffy wants Kaido's head and BM wants to fight him
It's pica all over again
BIG MOM being Zoro's Pica in this arc.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

ODA PLEASE SEE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I dont like or hate Carrot....But why does the fanbase hate her soo much?
Cause she is a CHEAP imitation of Chopper
Whatever chopper does, she does basically the same but "female version".... She is just a character who:
- When Luffy says "awesome" she is on the background saying "awesome"
- when Someone says "we want you stupid" she is on background saying "we want you stupid"

She is just there for "Kawaii" and merchandise if she joined... nothing else!
We got chopper already, and he's facing LOTS of hate because Oda is not utilizing him! or his DF which is extraordinary for having 7 transformation... yet Oda restrain him by making him stay in the "Kawaii cute" form 24/7 even when it matters to have him in beast mode or fighting mode...

why the fuck would I want someone else who's not only a cheap version, but also NO GOOD backstory, no depth, no fucking uniqueness... just a side person cheering for everything... and THEN, her combat ONLY counts and good/relevant when it's FULL moon, which is even MORE bad than Chopper who can transform any moment h wants... fuck that... just keep her with minks...

Status
Not open for further replies.