Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen's a crap match up for both Sanji and Zoro imo. Given his DF and fighting style, any match with him doesn't excite me much. Most entertaining match up with Queen would be Franky due to the personalities.
Boring or not in all likelihood it’s Zoro fighting him as he has two swords and conveniently has a bounty exactly 1 Bn above Zoro. If Zoro is to still have gas in the tank after his solo fight he can’t fight King. It would be unrealistic if he beats King and then goes onto cut Kaido when his captain had to go through so much to beat Kata.

J

Jo_Ndule

I know Jo.

Doffy~Katakuri>>Cracker~King:kata:
Err no
Doffy can't even beat base Katakuri the gap is clear
Awakened Kata > fs Luffy > Pre fs Luffy
Base Kata ~ fs Luffy > pre fs Luffy. Kata was dealing With fs g4 in base, low diffed pre fs g4 with Awakened attacks casually.

while bass Doffy isn't g4 tier, Awakened Doffy isn't above pre fs g4 Luffy.

Kata > Doffy ~ Cracker >= King

he tamed a blade that could cut kaido in the past
which means his ryou is prob strong enough to hurt kaido.

I dont
the other people dealing damage will be top of the next generation
these people arent slouches.
yall realize kidd and law are also just extra combatants. perhaps you start seeing it as a positive not a negative.
Kid Oden tamed Enma..

We already saw Kiku, Kinemon dealing damage bro.

" kidd and law are also just extra combatants"

We don't follow their journeys bro they can be used in any way.

Zoro on the other hand needs either a solid 1vs1 or do something no else can to justify it.

I prefer Sanji vs Queen.

Queen is just cooler and better character. All that funk in battle is going to be super fun. Plus brachio > pteranodon as far as aesthetics go. I don't care about a shitty prehistoric bird.
:wellwell:Is this the opinion of you as Sanji fan? or a Zoro fan moment trying to diss King the moment Sanji is matched up against him? LMAO

Sidenote: I do like Queen as character more than King... but let's not devalue the moment in this chapter please

Status
Not open for further replies.