Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
According to you, EoS Luffy loses to King because he has no weapon to defend himself with against a sword, so all Sanji has to do to prove he's above EoS Luffy is to clash against King's sword using his leg. You better hope that doesn't happen...
According to me, Luffy will never be safe from swordsmen like King. Neither will Sanji.
Pointless clash for Sanji, he should try to win some. Both characters will stay away from swordsmen as their conclusive fights.
Lol and what if Oda finally makes it happen? You know with him these days,everything is unpredictable.
That's why the last 2 previous chapters,I was already thinking about Zoro vs Jack and then finally against Kaido.
If he makes it happen then the pattern of the last 23 years is changed.
King is the only one who uses a meito among Calamities, I am sure Zoro wont fight one of the other two while the meito user ends up fighting Sanji. Just a pointless clash based on match-up pattern so far.

Well...Sanji did have a skirmish with Katakuri and he has fought a supernova like Drake. So, Sanji fighting King is not the end of the world.

I am disappointed that Zoro hasn't fought any Commander yet while Sanji is fighting King. But to be honest, I was never stoked on King as much as my fellow Zoro fans. So congratulations to Sanji fans. But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed that it wasn't Zoro.

As for the match itself, I don't think it will be full-blown.
Well we'll need to wait for the chapter to know if Sanjj vs King is just a clash or not.
I agree with it being disappointing,but I think it propels Zoro clearly against Kaido along other Sns for his serious fight.
I'm also starting to think Zoro really came back at least luffy's postskip full strength at the beggining of the time skip and now is around King level if he will be any relevant against Kaido.

Idk, Sanji clashed with Vergo and Doflamingo too and look how those turned out:doffytroll:

We still actually don't know what happened v. Page One so :emohiyo:
Tbf sanji didn’t know anything about doflamingos powers then so I wouldn’t say doflamingo was that much stronger than him. Luffy lost to Caesar simply because he didn’t know his power.

Well we'll need to wait for the chapter to know if Sanjj vs King is just a clash or not.
I agree with it being disappointing,but I think it propels Zoro clearly against Kaido along other Sns for his serious fight.
I'm also starting to think Zoro really came back at least luffy's postskip full strength at the beggining of the time skip and now is around King level if he will be any relevant against Kaido.
☆ Luffy fainted against Hody / Law got nailed by a fodder not hawkins who surpassed his limit next :doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.