Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it gives Jabra claws and carnivirous Zoans have better hype. Kaku fought like a clown...just stop.
How does claws and a carnivorous DF compensate for his enhanced strength being inferior to Kaku's? And these "look at goofy Zoro's opponent is" quips aren't a real argument.

It means he is inferior in heiarchy. Absaldom is above him whether you like it or not.
This still doesn't prove Absalom is stronger than Ryuma.

Wtf else has Hyouzou shown ? Hes not damaging a mountain lvl opponent like Wadatsumi.
Wadatsumi versus Jet Pistol.

Hyouzou versus Jet Pistol.

Kuroobi is said to be the First Mate in the Vivre Card....just stop.
Like Jango is the FM of Kuro's crew but is weaker than the Meowban Brothers.

Sanjibros yall playing too much with this one. I'm not saying anything incriminating until I see at least more than one chapter of clashing. Oda tryna do that old ass bullshit where two people fight and someone gains the upper hand before it's interrupted. Usually Luffy starts folding someone at this point in the arc before the crew fight for real, this is unorthodox as hell :usoprice:.
It doesn't matter, we live day by day anyway :milaugh:
If the spoilers are confirmed the Zoro boys are doomed (for 2 weeks) :hihihi:

Opens his eye?

I mean I'm a z fan but lmao what is that?
:suresure:
Opens his eye?

I mean I'm a z fan but lmao what is that?
:suresure:
I don't think that spoiler is true for one simple reason...any translated spoilers so far never gave the right name whenever they gets translated to English....like fucking traslated name correctly and moreover nickname momo?? Usopp?? Perespero?? :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.