Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the bait and some trolling, I really want the opinion of Zoro fans about the Sanji vs King encounter:
@Light D Lamperouge , @Guan Yu , @Finalbeta , @nik87 , @Seth Rollins , @Ice devil slayer , @Rivaille , @bennbeckman , @gojo , @Zowo and also the question could get for the other fandoms aswell.

You guys kinda should know my opinion right, I think the raid probably fail...
And a early encounter with Sanji vs King could end really bad.
In that case two scenario right now:
The raid didn´t fail and Sanji really fight off King and even defeat him?? With help??
The raid fail and Sanji probably get washed...
If the second scenario happen, I at least hope that Sanji can put a little fight against King...
I’ll wait to see how it evolves.
Because it might just be a Sanji vs Doflamingo situation.

But as I said earlier, if King is Sanji EOW fight (and if it is it will be a solo fight), I’ll take my L.

We all should chill we dont know how he performed he couldnt do anything to Doflamingo
so now we have a comparsion if he can hold his own Doffy>calamities
Would mean all YC from the BP are worse than trash everything points out into that direction

I’m assuming we won’t get much more till Thursday.

Doffy low diffed non RS Sanji. People arguing how Raid Suit really boost Sanji. From low diffed by Doffy to fighting Yonko Commander 😌
Aint that how useless power scale discussions usualy go? people start talking BS with their head cannon, then the other tryes to prove the other wrong and writes even more BS with his own head cannon...

And then when they realise, they are power scalling completely different characters that had no relation with the innitial discussion at all. Let them be and soon they will be power scalling arloong vs laboon.
My point is more so Doffy isn’t really relevant to current events he stopped being the minute Dressrosa ended

Status
Not open for further replies.