Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not, I have brain to know that zoro is in a disadvantage vs flying/range enemy.
Zoro literally was troubled attacking pica from waay far you think he is gonna fight king lmao.

oda has something in store for him
So is better to avoid challenges to make characters grow?

Wouldn't beating King be good to erase the claim "flying enemy" is a trouble ?

There's no proof for Ben having OP observation though and he gave Kizaru an ultimatum which he ignored, the only logical response would be to open fire the second Kizaru goes to attack.

So the question really stands why Ben didn't do anything or if he just couldn't do anything.
in ace novel ... every single member of Shanks core have "island level" CoO as all of them knew Ace was coming long before he show up

not only that .... Ben knew Ace haki was like fire itself so he have DEEP understanding of Haki

if normal member of RHP have "island level" CoO. imagine what Ben have

the question have simple answer

1- Ben assumed Kizaru don't want to attack , left him and Kizaru took him off guard
2- Ben knew Kizaru can't hurt Luffy so why bother?

the reality still stand

Kizaru didn't dare attack Luffy when Ben was on guard and he was off guard

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
trav would be quiet for the next two weeks I bet
zoro yc1
big mom mid diffs akainu
those two takes are whats wrong in the community.
Dude's been pushing this Admiral>~ YC for a long time now
:suresure:
Yeah I’m just curious how the “characters briefly clashing means they’re equal” crowd will deal with Sanji matching a YC1 equally lol. No disrespect to sanji ofc, but YC1? Not just yet lol.

Last edited:
"zzoro will round up samouraïs, wait you'll see, Wano isn't over"
Luffy and Hyou do that while Zoro can't round up anyone

"Zoro will be the second to hurt Kaido after oden"
retainers do that, while Zoro jobbs to Gifters

"Zoro will clash King, Sanji can't, he sucks, Zoro has better parallelism with King than Sanji does"
Sanji is the one who clashes King.

If I was a Zoro fan, I'll quit making expectations and headcanons

Luckily I only fanboy Conquerors or badass dudes with legit hype and feats
To be fair.... Oda is a jackass!

The arc that Sanji was supposed to shine in is WCI, and he made us the Sanji fans hate how he treated Sanji EXCLUDING the flashback when he was a kid which honestly I liked...

And the arc that was supposed to be the arc of swordsmen... Zoro's arc, Wano... Oda also keeps on torturing their fans... because Oda is the KING of "dick-teasing"

What he does is, he KNOWS FULLY what the fans want in that arc, and what their expectations are... and he decides to dick-tease them about those things... until a moment the arc reaches a point where he needs to rush it and finish it and get done with it....

the Sanji vs Oven or Daifuku were CONSTANTLY teased... he knew it... but he reached a point where EVERYONE demanded him to move to Wano faster... so he only gave Luffy a fight and gave Sanji and crew some small clashes here and there without a full fight

Highkey if zoros big wano moment is being 1 of 20 people to hurt kaido, having a women simp over him, and maybe getting a black blade that shit would honestly be hella disappointing imo

Like feats are cool and all i guess but oda could've done so much more to flesh zoro out character wise. Something i was honestly really looking forward too and expecting
Tho maybe he'll start smiling more again cause the yasu stuff which i would like

Yeah, HOW IMPRESSIVE!!! GRANDMASTER FEATS!!!
Sanji fought 2 SN and 2 flying Six with getting 0 damage. He even fought 2 SN at the same time. And now he is the first one to face a YC, while Zoro is the first one to struggle against fodders.
Zoro got nailed against a SN and got one shotet by another. Got cut by another SN and was saved by Kid as he was running away lmao.
Its because the grandmaster's specialty is not running away
Ps: Jk, i love you sanji.

Last edited:
If you mean in a group effort then sure, but other than that Zoro will have a 1v1 with someone else.
Just please give the dude a worthy opponent, i dont wanna see him do the same old blanter about his opponent being a "frog in the well" for a third time...It was cool when Mihawk did it, it was also cool when he did it with the octopus in fishman island, and it was ok when he did it on Pica. But dont dare do it again, Zoro!

Status
Not open for further replies.