Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way.... knowing the habit that Spoiler guys have... they tend to downplay Sanji when they can... only for the chapter to show better shit

The fact that the spoiler didn't mention something like the "Sanji vs Pageone" spoiler
When they said: Sanji kicked Pageone with diable jambe... and Pageone didn't feel anything... so Sanji is about to use RS

while the context of that chapter after reading the chapter how those Spoiler providers are full of crap LMAO....

The fact that the spoiler providers this chapter ONLY SAID "Sanji vs King"
and never stated shit like "Sanji attacked.. it was no use.. didn't hurt at all.. got brished off" type of terms from them.... makes me feel like Sanji did REALLY AWESOME this chapter... because they kept their silence so far LMAO.. which to me feels like Sanji got on their nerves for appearing great LOL
Yep I don't know for this one but usually spoiler providers have no problem downplaying Sanji

"Fighting king was out of order if you thought he would fight kaido"

Lmao why.

He needs to solidify his position .

If he's gonna be another fighter of the group like Kinemon then there's no point on him taking part in the Kaido fight unless he meant to do something no other can .
he tamed a blade that could cut kaido in the past
which means his ryou is prob strong enough to hurt kaido.
"Fighting king was out of order if you thought he would fight kaido"

Lmao why.

He needs to solidify his position .

If he's gonna be another fighter of the group like Kinemon then there's no point on him taking part in the Kaido fight unless he meant to do something no other can .

Don't you agree @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ?
I dont
the other people dealing damage will be top of the next generation
these people arent slouches.
yall realize kidd and law are also just extra combatants. perhaps you start seeing it as a positive not a negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.