Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
Lmao this conversation is gold :gokulaugh:
King stating that he wants to kill him, this fight is definitely on

Too early to tell .

If sanji is defeated next chap how he's the main fight lol

Moreover I think Marco/Perospero Will meet king
Based on their conversation . Sanji seems to see a little Future sights . As he know the damage done if he didnt do anything . Sanji will find a way obviously . This is arc 3 . Its normal to lose in the first round . Even luffy low diffed by both kata and cracker during their first round fight. My man shine so well .. sanji greatness never end

shanks getting scarred from no df bb
losing an arm to a fish
imagine what kaido's club is doing to him.
Nothing puts them above him. He clashed evenly with WB in WSM condition. Both him and Kaido wanted to go to MF. They had a fight. Guess who showed up at MF?:seriously:

So no superiority has been shown by either Kaido or BM over Shanks.
oh so now that wb was in wsm condition
we should revisit the akainu thread then.

Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
Yeah sanji stans sanji is trolling:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: just the beak made him afraid despite ur so called RS he didn't even use his sword

Okay Maybe Sanji hasn't realized the toughness of RS so he thought he would die. I think Oda would make Sanji finds a way to survive.
Sanji knows the toughness of the RS.

Remember his words against P1 ?
He says it didn't hurt as he expected ( highlighting the RS def attribute).

But despite that he says he will die if he's hit by an attack like that.( Supreme hype to King over page one lol).

So he will be notably hurt ( and curse me for this he could be k.o as hypetool ) if the attack lands properly.

Yamato treats Momonosuke as her son is going to far for following Oden's ideal.

Now it looks like she wants to mimic him.

After Wano, Yamato might undergo character development that makes her to be herself.
Hopefully Oda goes with that route because her extreme obsession with Oden is frankly annoying, absurd and even creepy as @Princeley pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.