Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji didn't get damaged and he was protecting Momo you like it or not King is his opponent now and I have already said both Zoro and Sanji are mid diff material for King and Queen they will get powerups mid fight to match them just like Luffy did
Post wano Sanji is yc1 level while Zolo would face a yc1 2 or arcs from now
No wonder Oda gave Kuzan to Teach otherwise Sanji would have fodderized his commanders :cheers:
Then why did he believe the time to die was coming to fruition?.:smithnie:

Cause he is entirely aware of his suit's limits

He has gotten it for a long time now

I think yamato at this point is in love with oden
gives me the heebi jeebies

you act like a clash is a full on confrontation
akainu matched wb earthquake infused punch
while shanks matched him swinging his blade. the same one kizaru stood over. at this point I dont think I need to say why big mom and kaido are just stronger yonkos individually. its clear.
Admirals matched attacks aimed at fodder :endthis:
Show me a panel of any clash of WB at MF splitting the heavens I'll wait :choppawhat:
according to sera
wb on the ship was wsm
but when he stepped in mf
he was tiers weaker .
thats how far some shanks fans take it to wank their fav.
It's pretty simple and I keep telling you this every week but it seems you block it out:
-His medical tools were stabilising his condition. He is introduced as WSM when Rockstar meets him with his medical tools attached. He then clashes evenly with Shanks splitting the heavens, indicating equality.
-At MF he had taken off the tools. That's why he had heart attacks, limited haki etc.

Like I can't make it more simple than that. At some point I'm gonna have to question the quality of your comprehension Lanji

Zoro pre - enma : got low diffs by hunger
Zoro post - enma : got neg diffs by Apoo and gifters

Sanji 1st time raid suit : toying Page 1
Sanji 2nd time raid suit : in front of King and Queen, Saving Momo, and trying to fight King.
When you hype Wano to be Zoro arc but Sanji steals the shoe by beating a flyer, fighting a calamity... Oh wait, saving Momo!

While Zoro couldn't round up samouraïs, can only beat nerfed killer, struggles against gifters. Has never faced or met à Yonko commander even.
Stop reading two piece

Is that why current "mighty" Luffy is making sure to dodge them? :rolaugh:
Sanji is afraid of King 's beak despite using RS while no sword was used even master luffy sensed him:rolaugh::milaugh:
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.