Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How I can be happy around the Big mom and Zeus fiasco. Zeus need to either die or go to Nami, because he don't want be with Big mom anymore. Big mom can show next chapter why she is a yonkou. Overall we expect finally a good threatment for Big mom too, similar like Kaido or Whitebeard, stop using her as joketool...

King&Jack&Number vs Scabbard and Sulong Minks,pls Oda don't offpanel the event and just show some crazy panels in next chapter.

King vs Sanji sound Incredible good and as some user already point it out, Zoro must be in the near of Sanji. Sanji and Zoro vs King would be amazing.

I think I'm not even going to waste time on clowning Meme anymore ( probably only to trigger Yonkou stans in the future).

It's sad what she has turned into. A walking Plot devise that neither receives any respect in story nor from the author himself.

Meme is uninteresting, bland, annoying, has no relevance for the current story whatsoever and repeatedly gets clowned while Oda makes sure that everything happens on Panel, as if he's the leader of the Big meme cult.

At this point, I'm okay with Kaidou leaving this arc alive if it means that we get rid of Meme. She's honestly one of the Top 5 worst female characters ( with relevance in their respective stories) I've ever seen, easily so.

Status
Not open for further replies.