Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Jinbe 😑oh well. But I wonder, everyone thinks LinLin smiles in the very last panel but she seems to lie on her back so her smile is actually a frown (maybe the impact hitting the floor activated OLin again :sweat:)
I hope not, that would be cringeworthy as hell.

Plus given what she has tanked during WCI arc she shouldn't have any problem getting back from a bike rolling over her.

Sanji is afraid of King 's beak despite using RS while no sword was used even master luffy sensed him:rolaugh::milaugh:
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
That’s not an accurate translation

Why's everyone ignoring how awesome Franky and Brook were in this chapter? They deserve more spotlight than King VS Sanji IMO. People who always complain about how Oda doesn't highlight the lesser SH's are the same people who gives no shits when they actual did something.
To be honest the only Strawhats who are truly neglected these days are Chopper and Robin
The bigger issue is that the Strawhats have been in constant action since PH, the last time we got to see them as a crew was in Zou. Oda really need to give us more chapters where we can "breathe" after a lot of tensions and actions

It doesn't matter if it's Mogura or a Sword, it's the output of attack that matters. And King's beak will have the same effect as Kata's drilling trident attack, even more so because he's pushing Sanji with full force and from a great height right into the ground. Everyone is scared of getting hit by a piercing attack... Look what happened to Zoro after he got pierced by an un-named attack from Killer, who is Imo much below him in overall strength..... He fainted just after few secs. And king's attack will do much more damage, look at the size of that beak. Even WB who had the most ridiculous endurance we've seen so far in series, had very bad effect due to Squard's sword attack.
Mogura and Killer's strikes were at the climax. King just pinned Sanji's ass down on sight. If he gets up and sees the fight through like Luffy or Zoro did that's one thing, but that hasn't happened yet so there's no vouching for him.

"They both have fire and fly." Sanji said it was his forte but lost to Dofy and Judge. So far this aerial battle is lost too.

Kinda screwed up. I mean it's fine for Shinobu to get hurt while saving Momo, but we know that Sanji wouldn't let that happen to a pretty woman.

I know alot of people don't like the amnesia plot line but there has to be some pay off to it. Whether it be her taking down Kaido or leaving with Perospero.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she reverts back to her old nice personnality for good at some point, due to Tama or someone else. But I don't think that it will happen here.

I have also imagined a confrontation between her and her crew with the marines at some point, it doesn't seem likely right now but anything is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.