Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“JUST” her skull...aight, I’m gathering that you and I aren’t gonna agree on what reality is, so I don’t care to keep pursuing this with you. Goodbye forever!! :goyea:
This is why i used those signs ''...'' ...are you trolling or what? Compared to what you said ''She would die'' yes, it's ''just'' a crack.

Franky drove with a Motorcycle over her face, east blue Monster Trio would do 1000 more damage than a motorcycle...Franky didn't do shit to her and you will see it next Chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw.

Can Luffy fucking start to pay attention to what is happening around him? This is a fucking war dammit.
Not to downplay Sanji here but if Luffy will pay attention to every flying teammate his Future Sight will never fucking work properly.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is why i used those signs ''...'' ...are you trolling or what? Compared to what you said ''She would die'' yes, it's ''just'' a crack.

Franky drove with a Motorcycle over her face, east blue Monster Trio would do 1000 more damage than a motorcycle...Franky didn't do shit to her and you will see it next Chapter.
Oh, really?? You mean the motorcycle wasn’t enough to kill a Yonko?? Shit, it’s a good thing you were here to mansplain this...after reading this series for 17 years, I might not have picked up on the subtle hints your big brain caught!! I was just not gonna respond to you anymore, but your ass is going on ignore now :gokulaugh:

The SFX means literaly CRACK - which is used when someones bones are breaking. Used for Sanji vs Vergo, Sanji vs Luffy, etc.
Well no

He didn't crack Big Mom's skull. Or did Luffy and Ulti crack each others skull as well, as there were displayed the same Kanji?

Those Kanji might as well imply friction. Big Mom after that head butt fell asleep with a smile on her face, as her memories came back.
:kayneshrug:

From portrayal, it needed 4 characters (Luffy, Jinbe, Pedro, Bege) to stall and make Katakuri busy during Tea Party. But in this chapter it only takes RS Sanji alone to stall and make King busy..
Um.
These situations aren't comparable. While Katakuri ignored Pedro, Bege and Jinbei to focus on Luffy, King just immediately turned his attention to Sanji, and seems to promptly overpowering him.

A similar situation happened between Ichiji and Katakuri.

Yo, trolling Zoro aside
I like how Supernova stans entered Wano thinking their characters will outshine the SH crew

Then we have Kidd/Killer/Law fighting pleasures LMAO and barely have screen time hahahaha

I bet Kid when he's about to boost and want to go face a Yonko, he will be blocked once against by Apapapapapa check it ouut! LOL... dude's main fight in the arc is Apoo, take it from me

Oh, really?? You mean the motorcycle wasn’t enough to kill a Yonko?? Shit, it’s a good thing you were here to mansplain this...after reading this series for 17 years, I might not have picked up on the subtle hints your big brain caught!! I was just not gonna respond to you anymore, but your ass is going on ignore now :gokulaugh:
What is happening? :luuh: You are out here saying he made her bleed...i said this is not true that's it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.