Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at stans shitting on Oda's writing out of salt:suresure:
Big Mom is an overpowered yet innocent and naive child inside that got groomed and manipulated into being a vile emperor by Streussen. (O-lin = true BM) She might have the strongest body, and the most pure strenght in the series but she also happens to be one of the least competent top tier to balance things out. Being a post-menoause sugar addicted old lady doesn't help either.

Had nothing to do with facing the SHs either, Queen knocked her out. Imagine Queen knocking out Akainu? Would never happen even with all the PIS in the world cause this one is mean to be endgame antagonist:cheers:
Agreed, but queen didnt didnt realy know her out...Her memories comming back did it, if she wasnt fucked up in the head(mentaly) Queen would have been massacred.

Agreed, but queen didnt didnt realy know her out...Her memories comming back did it, if she wasnt fucked up in the head(mentaly) Queen would have been massacred.
I know, Queen got very lucky. But at the end Linlin is the one who ended up unconscious. I don't see Oda ever writing a situation where this happens to another emperor

Lmao at stans shitting on Oda's writing out of salt:suresure:
Big Mom is an overpowered yet innocent and naive child inside that got groomed and manipulated into being a vile emperor by Streussen. (O-lin = true BM) She might have the strongest body, and the most pure strenght in the series but she also happens to be one of the least competent top tier to balance things out. Being a post-menoause sugar addicted old lady doesn't help either.

Had nothing to do with facing the SHs either, Queen knocked her out. Imagine Queen knocking out Akainu? Would never happen even with all the PIS in the world cause this one is mean to be endgame antagonist:cheers:
Lol it does have to do with Oda's track record on writing female characters stop being fucking blind, and yes it does have to do with going against the SHs. You try to bring the Queen excuse but even in that situation she still wrecked Queen, if all the other female characters were written well and only Big Mom got this treatment then yeah Oda has some problem with Big Mom but it isn't.

Lol it does have to do with Oda's track record on writing female characters stop being fucking blind, and yes it does have to do with going against the SHs. You try to bring the Queen excuse but even in that situation she still wrecked Queen,
Who got captured at the end? Big Mom or Queen? Idc about BM about being stronger, this isn't the point.

I think he avoided it just before the impact. He really seemed concerned about this charged attack and i don't think he is going to be hurt so soon in this way.
If not, the RS defensive capabilities should really be something else.
Guestimating Sanji's skill level and underestimating King are 2 different things,

IMO King i think is going to display something spectacular during this war

Status
Not open for further replies.