How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I lost the context like Oda does with his pace and consistency in this arc.

I'm tired rn so I may write differently.

I meant in comparison to Wano*.

I'll edit that part.

We still might not agree on it but it is what it is.

Alabasta v3 is boring rn.
I mean, if pacing is your biggest issue, the last half of WCI should have infuriated you to your core like a certain banned user we both know...thatโ€™s the main, but not only, reason I fuckinโ€™ hate that arc more than any other one, excluding the Davy Back bullshit.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
k suck it up then. watch us enjoying the chapter lmao
K. I see hundreds of people giving this chapter 10/10:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:

There is nothing to enjoy in this chapter besides Sanji and Franky moments.

That's why this chapter is trash.

Oda puts few pages of good content just to throw shitty ass transition stuff right after this.
Post automatically merged:

this is what happen when oda create so many (important) characters in one arc/war.
and keep that in mind if we just got introduced to only 2 of the numbers. we still need to see 8 of them.
:specialmeh:

Seth

โ€Ž
sad to be you i guess
I don't think so I just don't enjoy eating shit.

I only guess but you are probably 2-4 year reader of OP at best.

That's why you enjoy chapters like this.

Sanji and Franky parts = Good content.

Rest = Shit.

Overall = Shitty chapter ( I guess a lot of people are mad but I'm not saying that chapter is shitty because of Sanji or something so if you are looking for a fuel to my Z vs S you ain't finding it here ).

I don't think so I just don't enjoy eating shit.

I only guess but you are probably 2-4 year reader of OP at best.

That's why you enjoy chapters like this.

Sanji and Franky parts = Good content.

Rest = Shit.

Overall = Shitty chapter ( I guess a lot of people are mad but I'm not saying that chapter is shitty because of Sanji or something so if you are looking for a fuel to my Z vs S you ain't finding it here ).
lol I read on volume basis since alabasta. gtfo
the manga release since 2002 in my country
are you a zorotard lmao?or maybe a fight tard.

chapter that make fightard/powerlevel tard seethe is automatic 10/10 for me

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Why are you turning this conversation from rating the chapter to Zoro?

Did I touch some nerve?
not really. i guess its really sad to be you lol.
go enjoy the war haha
Post automatically merged:

I mean, if pacing is your biggest issue, the last half of WCI should have infuriated you to your core like a certain banned user we both know...thatโ€™s the main, but not only, reason I fuckinโ€™ hate that arc more than any other one, excluding the Davy Back bullshit.
i think he is just skipping shit and goes stright to fight when reading wanpis

Seth

โ€Ž
im just sad you dont enjoy slower chapter. hey you be you
Yes, I don't enjoy it because we were anticipating this war for so long now. Previous chapter indicated that it might be a fast paced chapter with a lot of action meanwhile Oda wasted a lot of panels and the only "meat" we got is Sanji and Franky which is still good but not satisfying for me.

Everyone has different tastes when it comes to the manga, it's the story, it's pacing.

I've been reading One Piece for 10+ years now and arcs like Dressrosa and now Wano are fucking struggle for me.

You can't simply say "OH DON'T READ THEN COME BACK LATER" to someone who's dedicated some time in his life for this story.

BS.

Just a couple of chapters before Tobi Roppo was challenging All Stars such as King and Jack. Beast pirates are different, probably stronger crew than the others. No one would dare to challenge Katakuri in Big mom pirates.
When Jack failed King was talking mad sh*t to him and he took it. If he would have been at King's level he won't have acted different.

Just because the beast pirates have pirates that believe they are calamity level doesn't mean they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.