ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about Shimotsuki village? Some guy managed to escape Wano, ended up in the East, saved an already established village from bandits, and got said village named after him. What else do we need to know?

What if he has no Wano lineage?
The founder has already been mentioned with Sunnachi, I want the Ryuma bloodline connection and the connection to Yasu being explored. I want to see the founder interact with young Zoro rather than it just be mentioned in a single line of ambiguous dialogue.

We got Sanji's story expanded upon, the details provided in the anime for Zoro's backstory seem non-canonical given the new knowledge we have and should be given some source material to be redone.

I don't think Oda would be so cagey about this in the SBS if the details weren't going to be explored.

Luffy and Zoro might need Sanji (and maybe Marco) to clear the path for them to go fight Kaido so maybe Sanji and Marco will team up to take down the flying gifters. Meanwhile, Jinbe and Perospero could team up to slow down King and Queen momentarily. :zorothink:

Luffy and Zoro might need Sanji (and maybe Marco) to clear the path for them to go fight Kaido so maybe Sanji and Marco will team up to take down the flying gifters. Meanwhile, Jinbe and Perospero could team up to slow down King and Queen momentarily. :zorothink:
Sanji ain't gonna need help for some fodder gifters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.