ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is a strength based durability freak Nitoryu user with possibly the second strongest strength boost Zoan after Kaido's, second neck user after Kaku.
Hybrid Kaido doesn't suit Zoro at all, he's a brawler/ club user.
so much detail about their fighting styles
future sight is it?
yall pls make a bet end this. Neither side is going to agree.

Great chapter

Franky was Super this episode, and i will take a Robin action now anyway i can lol

The Numbers have been honestly dissapointing lol but them being "failed ancient giants" has some intrigueness to it.

Nice to see Sanji be okay after taking the hit from King last chapter.

That last panel with the strawhats looked awesome, but chopper looks so weird lol

....................................................................................after being so mad about how durable the raidsuit is, what a cool character though.........................................................................throwing his pride away yet again, wonder how many more times Sanji will throw his own pride away?
Is that really a bad thing? throwing away your pride for the sake of helping others?
I personally do not do that in real life, but I know I am a real scum for it LMAO, it simply shows the core beauty in Sanji's kindness... Don't see anything wrong with that

Great chapter

Franky was Super this episode, and i will take a Robin action now anyway i can lol

The Numbers have been honestly dissapointing lol but them being "failed ancient giants" has some intrigueness to it.

Nice to see Sanji be okay after taking the hit from King last chapter.

That last panel with the strawhats looked awesome, but chopper looks so weird lol
Do you have a reddit account?
I have never seen a chapter that is not great to you:myman::myman:

M

MD Zolo

So, finally Sanji shows some resentment towards the RS. But it is too late. Oda should had made Sanji use the RS in a more dramatic circumstances like saving Momonusuke and facing off against a Yonkou commander like he did in the last chapter. That would've gotten the point across that he doesn't like using RS but he will do it to save people. At this point, the only reason for Sanji to be using it in the manner he did appears to be so that Oda could write that batch house gag.

I have no idea where Oda is going with Yamato. Every chapter she is becoming more and more ridiculous. Also, the fact that her doppelganger Nami still needs reminder that she is part of a crazy crew is little disappointing. I thought this was already resolved in Skypeia.

I gotta say, Franky is getting many moments in Wano. He already rejected PK crew. Now he is basically ignoring the title of Yonkou.

Finally, Hyogoro just jinxed the entire operation. Now, we gotta watch Wano get extended again. The stupid arc just won't end.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"BUT BUT
ITS PIS
GOD ODA IS SUCH A BAD WRITER. "
:josad:
I’m not even kidding, I actually laughed out loud when I read this scene. Oda is definitely doing this on purpose lol. Like Big Mom’s strength is actually being played for gags instead of actual threat. Her power level is literally comedy at this point. Screaming about how Jinbe will pay for crossing her, then getting rolled through a wall like a bowling ball lmfao.

Imagine Oda giving Akainu this treatment at Marineford. Or giving Fujitora this treatment at Dressrosa lol. People like to question their strength due to bias of course, but they see no issue with Oda having Big Mom treated in a manner where her uselessness is the butt of the joke time and time again lol. Even the spoiler providers tried to cover this shit up, which shows how rampant bias is in the OP community lol.

@VersusPhD if I were a Yonko fan, I would literally be praying that the marines don’t show up to Wano lol. That way I could claim Oda would use their power levels for gags like he’s doing with Big Mom, and pretend like Big Mom’s horrific portrayal is the standard for top tiers, when in actuality Oda doesn’t have 1/100th the respect for the Yonko title that the fan base does lol.

Is that really a bad thing? throwing away your pride for the sake of helping others?
I personally do not do that in real life, but I know I am a real scum for it LMAO, it simply shows the core beauty in Sanji's kindness... Don't see anything wrong with that
If we are talking In terms of OP it isnt a bad thing.

In terms of the debate and what the post I was countering, yes it is, show's how brittle Sanji's actual body is.

Status
Not open for further replies.