ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have to realize there is still one Calamity left on the outside. If Zoro goes up with Luffy, then he will be facing off against Jack, so Luffy can make it to Kaido. It would make sense though because the Minks will probably be reaching their limit in Sulong soon, so someone is going to have to save Sicilian and Co.

We waited so long for this group cover spread, and it did not disappoint. Jinbei fits nicely in line with the rest of the crew. Glad to see him getting more hype against Big Mom, as I feel like he was always the most underrated Shichibukai member. As the strongest Fishman, him flipping Big Mom doesn't seem forced at all. Yeah, he caught her off guard, but it was still impressive nonetheless. So glad to see Robin getting love! Reminds me of when she rolled Luffy off the platform back in Enies Lobby. Franky was here in all his glory as well. Love to see other Straw Hats get badass moments and sayings.

Big Mom is about to come back with a vengeance though. So Marco and Perospero better get there soon cause there is no way in hell the Straw Hats are fighting off Big Mom, Queen and King. Although Kid, and Law should be lurking around the corner somewhere, so they might end up in this fight as well.

One thing though is the title and Hyou's words definitely has ominous implications. And the alliance has been looking way too good in this war so far. I do see a major shift in the tides incoming. It's not going to be smooth sailing until the BP/BM alliance get taken out. Some major shit is about to go down.

How Oda is going to handle it, and how he will inevitably shift the tides back to the protagonists favor is going to be interesting. All in all not a bad chapter at all.

People have to realize there is still one Calamity left on the outside. If Zoro goes up with Luffy, then he will be facing off against Jack, so Luffy can make it to Kaido. It would make sense though because the Minks will probably be reaching their limit in Sulong soon, so someone is going to have to save Sicilian and Co.

We waited so long for this group cover spread, and it did not disappoint. Jinbei fits nicely in line with the rest of the crew. Glad to see him getting more hype against Big Mom, as I feel like he was always the most underrated Shichibukai member. As the strongest Fishman, him flipping Big Mom doesn't seem forced at all. Yeah, he caught her off guard, but it was still impressive nonetheless. So glad to see Robin getting love! Reminds me of when she rolled Luffy off the platform back in Enies Lobby. Franky was here in all his glory as well. Love to see other Straw Hats get badass moments and sayings.

Big Mom is about to come back with a vengeance though. So Marco and Perospero better get there soon cause there is no way in hell the Straw Hats are fighting off Big Mom, Queen and King. Although Kid, and Law should be lurking around the corner somewhere, so they might end up in this fight as well.

One thing though is the title and Hyou's words definitely has ominous implications. And the alliance has been looking way too good in this war so far. I do see a major shift in the tides incoming. It's not going to be smooth sailing until the BP/BM alliance get taken out. Some major shit is about to go down.

How Oda is going to handle it, and how he will inevitably shift the tides back to the protagonists favor is going to be interesting. All in all not a bad chapter at all.
Lmao Zoro vs Jack theories coming true then.

of course !

There is evidence supporting Sanji being unconscious — time has passed and he is getting up after Franky used his radical beam.

Sanji attacking Page One and showing no damage on his adversary, also nothing in the Wano new paper that one of the tobi Roppo was defeated — Means Sanji fled the scene.

Just using simple deduction and reasoning… Oda isn't going to spoon feed you everything just use logic.
Sanji got the same amount of damage Zoro got from gifters. Yes Oda ain't going to spoon feed everything. So does Pageone getting knocked out given how the fight went. Deny or accept both as both have same amount of evidence.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

No way Zoro will fight jack he was portrayed way before king and queen.

King and queen have been side by side and put on equal footing since the start. Even up untill now they are the last two shown on panel today.
Queen vs Zoro would be fine because queen is almost if not as strong as king.

One of the funniest chapter of wano. Was really fun to see Franky and others Sh together and making jokes.

But jeez I'm sorry Luffy and Zoro always steal the show. One casually jumping to go to the top when we have king and queen and the second one as usual we don't know how but was next to Queen :milaugh::milaugh:

Really interesting to see that some Numbers are from failed experiences.

The final panel is so good :steef:
They need to defeat all ennemies before Kaido that's for sure, but who ?

No way Zoro will fight jack he was portrayed way before king and queen.

King and queen have been side by side and put on equal footing since the start. Even up untill now they are the last two shown on panel today.
Queen vs Zoro would be fine because queen is almost if not as strong as king.
Somebody has to fight Jack. Unless Oda decides he's about to show off Luffy's progression in grand fashion, and Luffy makes it up there and one shots Jack. Which I won't be opposed to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.