ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i get patiently about RS is Sanji seems want RS get destroyed. Sanji emotion still not stable of RS.
1. One side, he likes invisibility
2. Another side, he hate associated with Germa
There are 2 result option:
1. Accept, he will use RS, then lastly ACoA
2. Decline, he only use haki and bloom his CoO (FS) to compensate Invisibility. And maybe lastly "exoskeleton fire"

Let's see what will happen.
Luffy-Law-Kid (Zoro + Some scrubbard not a long time) vs Kaido
Killer-Hawkins (some scrubbard + no sulong mink) vs Jack army + Numbers + Apoo

Marco vs King
Whos who army vs queen
8 SH + Zoro after Kaido + Carrot vs BM
Yakuza boss vs Tobiroppo -> Drake kills Page1, Sasaki, BlackMaria

Are you for real?

No one likes her here on this forum.
Like I said. Unjustified hate. You anti-Carrot marks are like a horrible disease or something. Next thing, you're going to be throwing shade on Yamato. I get that she hasn't been around long, but you can't tell me that she wouldn't make a good fit for the crew after what we've seen from her, including power, mannerisms and motive

Soooo, whats the point of the numbers? They havent really done anything and get brushed aside, aren't they supposed to be scary?

I also get Big Mom is more of a joke at this point but man...seeing a Yonko getting clowned on repeatedly is getting old
In general this seems way too easy, none of the good guys are having trouble. Even Queen and King were ignored by Luffy and Zoro. I really hope that theres gonna be some stakes, cause this feels like Fishman Island on how easy they're having it.

I wonder if anyone of the Sanji fanclub got mad about the fact that jinbe is standing next to luffy in the double spread instead of Sanji :usoprice:
Why should anyone care where someone is standing in one panel?
Only the swordbois started commenting on it - but ignore eveytime Sanji is standing on luffy's right side lol

Gaban was far in the back when we first saw the Roger pirates - yet Roger said he and Rayleigh are his 2 best men.

I think that Robin, Franky and Brook are closer to Jinbei's level than we think they are, adding Yamato and Carrot's Sulong to the mix, these 6 will be the ones facing off against the F6.
Jinbei vs Sasaki
Brook vs Apoo
Robin vs Black Maria
Yamato vs Who's Who
Carrot vs Ulti
Franky vs P1
Nami, Chopper and Usopp defeat the Numbers, the minks defeat Jack and Sanji and Zoro defeat King and Queen and Luffy defeats Big Mom
After that, Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Marco and Killer vs Kaido then Kaido vs Big Mom and finally Luffy vs Kaido 1 v 1

This has got to be one of the funniest panels on Onigashima. I said by the end of this arc, people will see how massively overrated most Yonko Commanders are, and Zoro and Queen proving my point

They're literally walking by like he's not even there :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
With all the latest developments with the weaker SHs vs BM and other stuff, by end of Wano, Oda wants the SHs to be a legit Yonko/PK crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.