Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"BM Mafia were probably trying to cover this up but the spoiler from 5ch said....

Jinbei and Robin fight together and send Big Mom outside..."

That's when you know to NEVER TRUST spoiler provider LMAO
They just LOVE to push their agenda, also I expected Jinbe to be the one to hold BM for Luffy...

"At the end of the chapter, Straw Hat Pirates standing together."

Again, @Fenaker , if that spoiler shows Sanji with minimal damage, I'm coming for your head LMAO
:suresure:

Prepare yourself to be advertising for "Sanji vs King" match up my friend hahaha

First it was Chopper, Nami and Brook :ronalaugh:

Then it was Jinbe :suresure:

Last chapter it was Franky:milaugh:

Now its Robin's turn to humiliate Big Meme. :rolaugh:

Yay, my girl robin finally about to shine and get some feats! :funky:

Big Meme Handing out free feats for everyone. :cantseeme:

I have realized one thing...Oda was not intending to give any single prolonged fight to anyone in this war...everyone will clash with every other character and finally someone who took more damage will fall first....and which side has more losses will ultimately lose this war...and based on the events that have been transpiring in the last few chapters, the possibility of getting tragic ending becoming very thin

I have realized one thing...Oda was not intending to give any single prolonged fight to anyone in this war...everyone will clash with every other character and finally someone who took more damage will fall first....and which side has more losses will ultimately lose this war...and based on the events that have been transpiring in the last few chapters, the possibility of getting tragic ending becoming very thin
yeah, the set up has been going on for too long for the raid to be fail:josad:

Numbers are probably great tools in a war given they can clear large swathes of fodder enemies with ease. They are similar too giants even, though they are not really super strong. Harjudin is probably the strongest active giant at the moment and he is probably around Bellamy level.
From what we have seen at Marineford, none of the vice Admirals had AOE strong enough to slow down oars Jr

Wouldn't be that surprised if only very few outside of veteran level and up have AOE attacks strong enough to defeat these guys

Got a big feeling the SHP will knock BM back to O-Lin and the entire BMP crew becomes temporary allies in defeating Kaido lol. Honestly the only way I see them winning. Because how the fuck can they otherwise.

THEN thats when we'll see Smoothie, Campote, Snack etc do something.
I can see BM reverting to her nicer self again but not yet, I rather see it happening at the end of Act 3 or Act 4 and I think that Tama will have a role about it.

No need to blame spoiler providers with big words like mafia etc. they are providing what they want to provide....it is not like they change whatever happened in the chapter...they are just trying to delay trash-talk probably or they interpret in a wrong way ..
The spoiler providers didn't omit the line lol. It's in the 5ch spoiler text. I think when redon google translated to Spanish, it missed out the BM part.

I'm waiting for Sanji to reveal his Stand from RS!

Afterall, he was able to see Daifuku's stand in WCI
:yasu:
Post automatically merged:

So the numbers are most likely fodder like the jailer beasts.

Sanji wasn't strong enough to keep king occupied
King wasn't strong enough to keep Sanji occupied as well LOL
what kind of logic is that haha
Sanji's objective was accomplished, King couldn't retrieve Momonosuke back... so.. I wonder who failed here

Status
Not open for further replies.