Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the spoilers of Sanji being absolutely fine aren't true, otherwise it's not looking well for King compared to Katakuri.
Ray didn't hype FS so much without reason. We see Katakuri fodderizing pre FS boundman, even being fast enough to dance around FS enhanced snakeman's attacks. Isn't it a bit wild to assume that King will just be able to connect attacks so easily?

M

MD Zolo

So you like badass cool edgy type of villain I see...i know your point is but they are not acting like doffy and croco doesnt make they suck and this arc still not reach climate you will see their badass and cool when the alliance fight them tho...
Ohh!! I thought the Yonkous are the real deal. The true powers with no bs gimmicks. Now, we are back to "they are not edgy"? Since when is Doffy edgy? Or Enel? They were very goofy, they just didn't let their personality mixed with their presence in the manga as a villain. When they came, no Straw hat bar monster trio would be able to do anything.

what do you think of enel, lucci, and magellan as villains?
Enel and Lucci are amazing. Magellan is good but not fantastic.

Full Zoan King attacked with his beak and assumed he'd trash Sanji with said move. If Sanji withstood this attack with minor injuries at worst, it still wouldn't look that well for King.

As I said, only IF the spoiler is true.
Lets assume for the time being spoilers are true.... King told Sanji to run away and disappear... King attacked and now Sanji isnt fighting King again nor intercepting him from Luffy etc.

So did King do as he promised... YES

It's from the overreaching
Yeah I can see. But it’s blatantly obvious oda is saving the best for the last. That’s why the fodder strawhats fight fodder Big Meme. Now Sanji “fights” King. And why Zoro is nowhere near, and Luffy being pushed back by two big named threats at once, twice in a row. This is definitely Zoro and Luffys arc. All the Sanji fans basking in their sun, only for their nightmare storm to come

Status
Not open for further replies.