• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize how delusional you are.
Majority of Zoro fans, especially me give two shits about Sanji, he is too irrelevant to give a shit.
Its the reaction to all the Zoro downplay from Sanji fans that people talk shit about Sanji. Literally not only does his relevance as a fighter depend on latching on to Zoro and riding his coattails like yall had for years.

His relevance as a character also is result yall of latching on to Zoro. Stop talking about Zoro and see how no one gives a flying fuck about Sanji.
There you go proving my point exactly lol let the hurt go man. I ain’t even tryna argue w you cuz it’s pointless but at the same time you’re getting on me and then going right ahead to prove my point LMFAOO.
:milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

King is the most disrespected commander, and less impressive commander beside Smoothie :
Can't KO Raizou despite using his fire and sword
Can't overcome Sanji unless distracted
Can't bypass RS Sanji
Disrespected by Sasaki and WhoWho
No CoC, basic COA equalled by Sanji's
No top tier haki.

King was never meant to parallel Kata.
He was meant to parallel Queen and Marco who lack CoC

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King is the most disrespected commander, and less impressive commander beside Smoothie :
Can't KO Raizou despite using his fire and sword
Can't overcome Sanji unless distracted
Can't bypass RS Sanji
Disrespected by Sasaki and WhoWho
No CoC, basic COA equalled by Sanji's
No top tier haki.

King was never meant to parallel Kata.
He was meant to parallel Queen and Marco who lack CoC
Haha you can stop yourself from slandering our favorite blue bird even when your post is about King

Does anyone think that if Usopp used RS he would have survived this attack by King? It is obvious that Sanji's natural durability and strength is incredible, even Nami has already mentioned it, like it or not, Sanji is still a monster of the team. He has full credit for not taking much damage from this powerful and lethal attack by King

Yeah, Ichiji used a kamikaze attack because he was desperate. Katakuri had his hand around his throat. The battle was over.

Same thing with Big Mom and Niji/Yonji.
So you agree with me that Ichiji is not a neg diff material for Katakuri, is it?

All this is setting up is zoro/sanji vs queen/king if it wasn’t already obvious. Since king and queen are stopping him from advancing take a wild guess who’s gonna move them out the way to aid in luffys advance? Exactly!

still not sold on both beating a commander level fighter one on one tho.

Does anyone think that if Usopp used RS he would have survived this attack by King? It is obvious that Sanji's natural durability and strength is incredible, even Nami has already mentioned it, like it or not, Sanji is still a monster of the team. He has full credit for not taking much damage from this powerful and lethal attack by King

So you agree with me that Ichiji is not a neg diff material for Katakuri, is it?
Spoilers said because of the suit not ur headcanons

Status
Not open for further replies.