Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
" If being Pirate King means being the freest man on the seas, then perhaps it could be said that Shanks is the closest to the throne "
This is literally Luffy and Roger's definition of PK. Both you and Shishio should start reading :choppawhat:
The latest ace novel said shanks doesnt carry rogers will nor ambition, he's the freest man sure but not the closest to pk throne, he gotta fight emperors for it and he doesnt.
Shanks is top tier and a yonko, but i dont think he is the closest to pk.

Also ''it could be'' said. Kaido is also one of the closest to it, seeing as he has a road poneglyph, so does Big mom.

The sad part is that Linlin is the buggy (gag) and the Shanks (powerhouse) of this arc at the same time

How can anyone explain that this woman matched Kaido, has been hyped many times trashed high tiers, Luffy can't handle her

Yet Nami, brook, Robin, Franky can handle her easily

Oda simply sucks, there's no tension in this arc
He has been failing to deliver since Tea party ended.
Plot armor

The latest ace novel said shanks doesnt carry rogers will nor ambition, he's the freest man sure but not the closest to pk throne, he gotta fight emperors for it and he doesnt.
Shanks is top tier and a yonko, but i dont think he is the closest to pk.

Also ''it could be'' said. Kaido is also one of the closest to it, seeing as he has a road poneglyph, so does Big mom.
Doesn't matter whether he wants to be PK, the fact of the matter is that he is closest to being PK. Ace's novel doesn't contradict him currently being the freest on the sea.

The vivre card says he is closest. It is supervised by Oda. You 'thinking' he isn't is pretty irrelevant.

This chapter is a fucking transition bullshit with only SH's panels being the somewhat interesting especially the final one.

The rest of the chapter is fucking waste of time.

BUILD UP FOR 80+ chapters. C'mon Oda start the war already.
Well it's to be expected Oda has to shuffle things a bit since it's a war,
and I think it was all leading for this certain setup for the strawhats to reunite and assign their last roles, with Luffy giving orders for the strawhats to handle everything while he goes to fight Kaido

Doesn't matter whether he wants to be PK, the fact of the matter is that he is closest to being PK. Ace's novel doesn't contradict him currently being the freest on the sea.

The vivre card says he is closest. It is supervised by Oda. You 'thinking' he isn't is pretty irrelevant.
Vivre card also says Mihawk is waiting for an opponent that surpasses Shanks. What is your opinion on that?

J

Jo_Ndule

Casually ignorning Zoro saying we....

Also Sanji fans: Ignores Queen throwing Luffy and Zoro mentioning Kaido in the panel before
You're officially a troll

Whatever Happened in this chapter doesn't matter anymore after What Luffy tells them.

Zoro or any Strawhat going after Kaido while luffy just told him to handle the rest is something only delusional people will think. Of.

ZORO won't defy Luffy's orders!
I don't care if Zoro said 20 words or Sanji uttered whatever.
Luffy told them to handle the rest, THAT'S IT.

And I didn't know I was Sanji Stan, what a troll you are.
No need to waste my time with you anymore.

He isn't aiming to be PK but nevertheless he is closest to the throne.

Freedom is the definition of PK per Roger and Luffy. The previous PK and the future one.

Comprehension problems still Lanji?
if the pirate king was solely a freedom contest .
however according to luffy
he has to surpass both the yonkos and the admirals to meet that legend and shanks has not
will not, and will never. there is a reason why it mentions "if freedom" in that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.