Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know Luffy's main objective is Kaido but it's weird how Oda seems to do everything so Luffy doesn't fight her despite supposedly being equal to Kaido and Luffy claiming he's going to take her down too
Fresh Luffy beats Kaido, grows from haki bloom but is fatigued.
Big Mom doesn't have her subordinates so if Luffy beats Kaido they can group spam her with a tired Luffy finishing her off.
A tired Luffy cannot beat Kaido mostly by himself, which is what he needs to do as his subordinates are protecting him from being group swarmed.

F

Fallen Prince

Yeah I know Luffy's main objective is Kaido but it's weird how Oda seems to do everything so Luffy doesn't fight her despite supposedly being equal to Kaido and Luffy claiming he's going to take her down too
I have no answer i think its something we as fans need to look into big moms powerlevel.

Oda has not developed big mom in wano arc , her being treated as secondary character raises few issues with how oda will present etory ahead.

Zoro not giving a fuck about Queen is priceless and the King haters can shut up now, he did some damage and that not even using his sword or fire techniques.

Nice chapter. Where is Marco though
Sorry if I am misunderstanding your intent but if you are trying to extrapolate King far above Sanji because of methods he didn't use, Sanji didn't use his fire techniques or any major technique to clash, he was cheap shotted because he was more concerned about Momo.

F

Fallen Prince

that just meansmmarines are trash in the first place to make trash like her becoming yonko :kayneshrug:
Only big meme what did she do this arc
1. Lost her consicousness and helped release prisoner
2. Queen headbutts and treated her as prisoner .
3. Gets nerfed by likes of brook, robin and franky.

At this point i dont think she has done notable . Poor planning from mangaka . He doesnt know how to use her.

Well in a photo finish the guy with the body part in front wins so Jinbe wins by way of his Left elbow.
Man, I've told you. That elbow shit gets in nothing if you're comparing a giant with a regular man. Jinbe is fuckin huge. The proportions aren't the same.

And WTF, you have the proove here. What else do you want?

Or maybe you're a Sanji hater. That clearly explains everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.