Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people need to be a bit more patient

We won't get the full idea of what oda trying to do now, the raid just started

I don't believe in the idea that Oda made BM a yonko and gave her huge panel time just to use her as a gag, there's so much build up for her fight against luffy and SHs as well

she's just a villain to all SHs, unlike other major villains who are only luffy opponents

The Admirals are likely going to loss 90% of their competence when they finally fight the Strawhats
I feel the opposite of this, when the Strawhats face the Admirals,all of them already have enough Experience and became far stronger then right now. Oda kinda nerf right now the villians, something with he don't need when the Strawhats fight against the Admirals with beeing at the strongest forms.

It is kinda sad, aside the powerlvl discussion, as One piece fan seeing how Oda handle Big mom, it kinda hurt to see how bad it became for Big mom and the shitty plot around her and the Bmps crew, you can easily see that Oda was clearly Overwhelmed to handle Big mom and her crew.

I mean Smoothie with the ship and crew wait for 1week and going in the same day where the raid is to climp the waterfall and get again a trashed threatment by Marco similar as King did? He clearly hold them back from the war for the alliance to have it easier.
That is kinda a bad writing, he could find a other better way to explain why the Big mom pirates need a longtime to get in Onigashima.

And now the same with Big mom, the trashy Amnesie shit and how he hold her back with kinda nerfing her soo hard.
I really don't wish to a any fandom to get this threatment for their favourite character, at this point even Sanji portrayal in nw is better xD.

A Admiral fan, Shichibukai fan, Mihawk fandom, to a single fandom, you should really hope to don't the same threament as Big mom and her fandom because it is kinda hard. The memes and joke aside this is really a big problem for One piece,it kinda ruin everything what Oda build up all the years and this kinda make it sad.

To see how Fans get disappointed(Jo,Buusatan and many other as Dirtylarry) so much that they lose their interest for One Piece because of the shitty tension. I kinda know that Oda work very hard and he working over 20Years, but I get the feeling that Oda didn't do a oblige with creating Big mom.

And im sure the shitstorm will be very hard when the chapter come out on sunday, it was already big 2weeks ago, where even Rogersbase kinda get rage how Oda threat Big mom, if he see the current chapter, im sure he gonna flip out soo much of angry.

With kinda this writing Oda lose his lovely fans and that is the sad thing. I come to a point where I just think"Can't Big mom get killed soon? Why Oda even bring her in first place, why he even created such a character?" Just look how disappointed are Jo_Ndule and other fans, this is really sad.

Dude, I can relate to your comment. Strawhats messing around with big mom and big mom pirates staying near that waterfall (what the hell are they still doing there?) is a plot device. If big mom gets serious and if bmp join the war, the alliance is gonna lose. But I’m still hoping because the war just started. Maybe Big mom will eventually show what it truly means to be a yonko. There is also perospero there. The guy is planning something. I am still hopeful of what oda is gonna do with big mom and her crew.

I feel the opposite of this, when the Strawhats face the Admirals,all of them already have enough Experience and became far stronger then right now. Oda kinda nerf right now the villians, something with he don't need when the Strawhats fight against the Admirals with beeing at the strongest forms.
That's if they face the Admirals. I still thinK Rev vs WG and SH vs BB at EOS.

Marines may defect from WG before the end and become an independent organization that oversees the peace in the One Piece world.

Imo I think Big Mom is treated like this because she isn't going to be a full antagonist. She will revert back to her Olin personality at some moment. I know this is really an unpopular idea on here but it is what it is, for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.