Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s Will has blackbeard had this whole time? He could not have went will-less. His ship is the Saber of Xebec. Meaning Xebec is dead, there was passage of Will. Luffys ship was never the Thousand Red Hairs or the Going Shanks
This is with all respect wrong way to think about it...
So Zeff should be DEAD once Sanji dreamt of All blue??? is that what you're saying? And Both Zoro and Kuina had same dream before kuina died... inherited will doesn't fucking mean someone needs to die before passing it on

Yeah, he declared, but isn't necessarily going to take the throne just now! Just like how Momonosuke refused to take "Ame no Habakeri" sword saying not yet... end of this arc, he can easily say that he needs to become a man worthy of being shogun first, and his step towards that is reaching laugh tale and discovering what his father knew with Roger... it really is easy convincing argument to make to delay his shogunate
Still, that's a very small chance of it happening. They're not having this war for freedom in Wano just for their leader to say, "Sorry guys, I need to go see the world for a while. Take care of things until i come back."

Very very small chance of that happening, even character wise he didn't show that much enthusiam about seeing the world. And like I said, what would he bring to the table for the crew? He practically has nothing to offer.

On the other hand, Carrot, role wise and character wise, is very suited for the SH. Oda just has to expand a little bit more on her and she's guaranteed a spot in the future.

You make it sound like Oda wouldn't pull that off
:few: We all know, Oda is that kind of man!

How long has Carrot been with SHs???? Zou? WCI? Wano? Now, Onigashima???? What's her progress with Luffy? how close are they? Does Luffy even express how amazed he is with her? is Luffy clingy to her like other crew members???? Luffy gives ZERO FUCKS about her, so basically, why should I see value in her joining?

I personally do not believe that...
I personally think this arc will bring both Kaido/BM down...

then, We will have TWO big arcs:
1- One that will include Shanks/BB/Xebec
2- The last will include WG/Revolutionary army (Final War)

Rest of arcs will be like Zou, set up small arcs, that's what I believe

Yeah, he declared, but isn't necessarily going to take the throne just now! Just like how Momonosuke refused to take "Ame no Habakeri" sword saying not yet... end of this arc, he can easily say that he needs to become a man worthy of being shogun first, and his step towards that is reaching laugh tale and discovering what his father knew with Roger... it really is easy convincing argument to make to delay his shogunate
Yeah and I still dont like that. It morally wrong. And oda doesn't care about me. But point of view morally wrong. As a father I dont want my 8 years old boy do that at all.

Yall are taking this big meme talk top far. It isnt as bad as yall making it out to be
Please stip defending. Its come to the point she gets embrassed somehow in each chapter.

It doesnt matter if shes a tank. BM had CoO in WCI and she had some matter of competence. Here she is just is even more of a fool and their is no mental disability excusing her this time.

Still, that's a very small chance of it happening. They're not having this war for freedom in Wano just for their leader to say, "Sorry guys, I need to go see the world for a while. Take care of things until i come back."

Very very small chance of that happening, even character wise he didn't show that much enthusiam about seeing the world. And like I said, what would he bring to the table for the crew? He practically has nothing to offer.

On the other hand, Carrot, role wise and character wise, is very suited for the SH. Oda just has to expand a little bit more on her and she's guaranteed a spot in the future.
You may see it small... however you please... I still think chances of that happening is >>>> than Carrot joining.

This is with all respect wrong way to think about it...
So Zeff should be DEAD once Sanji dreamt of All blue??? is that what you're saying? And Both Zoro and Kuina had same dream before kuina died... inherited will doesn't fucking mean someone needs to die before passing it on
It also does not mean you fight alongside the guy you have the will of

In the official Japanese and English release, no she's not. And even then, in the version that she is shown, she's some insignificant thing so far in the background that half of her is cropped off. Difference is that Carrot's totally involved in the moment and is acting like a member of the crew, welcoming back Jinbe as they all finally reunite. Wanda on the other hand is just an onlooker and is very clearly distanced from them. So distanced that she didn't even make it onto the page in the official releases, lmao.
because carrot was actually in wci

How long has Carrot been with SHs???? Zou? WCI? Wano? Now, Onigashima???? What's her progress with Luffy? how close are they? Does Luffy even express how amazed he is with her? is Luffy clingy to her like other crew members???? Luffy gives ZERO FUCKS about her, so basically, why should I see value in her joining?
No, Luffy cares about Carrot. He actually likes her. He gives "zero fucks" about Yamao, the character's name he can't even be bothered to remember and set on babysitting duty last chapter. But he actually likes Carrot. Has offered to share delicious food with her (a notable thing considering Luffy's personality), he saved her from Katakuri, and he entrusted her by name to look after his ship for him whilst he was gone. Sure there is room to grow with their relationship, but that can happen whenever. And Carrot's already well accustomed with many others in the crew.

Luffy's yet to see Carrot do anything amazing, unlike the others who were all lost for words at seeing her Sulong form. Now every mink is going Sulong EXCEPT Carrot (who is right next to him atm), meaning hers is being saved for a special moment. Luffy can grow from liking her, to really loving her at the drop of a hat after seeing that.

Bruhhh...how is this even possible? This:

Versus this:

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Shiroyru @Trafalgar_D_Law @GeneralP123 you guys cannot keep denying objective reality at this point. This is in-mind, healthy Big Mom that Oda is treating this way. This is not even 3 chapters after Kaido also got mauled by the scabbards lol.

I’m not even mad, I told @Kejon yesterday, the Admiral fandom will not hold grudges. We will accept you all with open arms. It’s time to stop pretending these Yonko are capable of anything special, like I’ve been saying since 2018. Come join the round earth team guys.

The problem with Kaido is that he’s a colossal bitch too. He’s 100% equal to Big Mom in strength. His only feat in the manga happened when he got a free hit on an off guard Luffy. Kaido has never surpassed Oden who himself wouldn’t last 30 minutes against Akainu or any other Admiral. Those who think Kaido has surpassed Oden do not know how to read narrative subtext, even when Oda makes it as obvious as Kaido screaming in terror at the mere memory of Oden lol.

Admiral > Yonko is about to become my legit perspective tbh lol.
Well it isn't powerlevel related so :kayneshrug:
I'm sure you know how Oda would write an encounter between her and an admiral. He wouldn't need to do these gag things, because they don't have the plot armour the SHs have.

No, Luffy cares about Carrot. He actually likes her. He gives "zero fucks" about Yamao, the character's name he can't even be bothered to remember and set on babysitting duty last chapter. But he actually likes Carrot. Has offered to share delicious food with her (a notable thing considering Luffy's personality), he saved her from Katakuri, and he entrusted her by name to look after his ship for him whilst he was gone. Sure there is room to grow with their relationship, but that can happen whenever. And Carrot's already well accustomed with many others in the crew.

Luffy's yet to see Carrot do anything amazing, unlike the others who were all lost for words at seeing her Sulong form. Now every mink is going Sulong EXCEPT Carrot (who is right next to him atm), meaning hers is being saved for a special moment. Luffy can grow from liking her, to really loving her at the drop of a hat after seeing that.
LMAO, you make it sound like I care about Yamao as if I'm saying Yamao will join

Status
Not open for further replies.